Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
- Dingy Harry Blames ‘Rich, Rich, Rich Rich Rich Koch Brothers’ For Gender Pay Gap
- Heaven Is for Real
- Holder: We Want Gun Tracking Bracelets
- Wayne Root Exclusive: How Obama scammed his way to victory in 2012
- Barbara Boxer (D-CA) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
Tag Archives: Bill of Rights
The Torch – (Originally Posted 12.09.13): A pre-filed bill in the Missouri Senate would require parents of a public school student to report to the school if they own a gun. Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal filed SB 549, which reads: This … Continue reading
BizPac: The Florida Appeals Court ruled in favor of Alexandria Lainez, the young woman pictured, a single mom who sued the University of North Florida (UNF) over the right to carry a gun in her vehicle while attending classes at … Continue reading
Video: Long Lines for Sarah Palin in Monroe, Louisiana 12.7.13 Videos: Sarah Palin Urges Americans to Rally Against Angry Atheists 12/9/13 Why Sarah Palin is here to stay Sarah Palin signs books Dec. 6 at the Billy Graham Library in … Continue reading
“The spirit of Christmas needs to be superseded by the Spirit of Christ. The spirit of Christmas is annual; the Spirit of Christ is eternal. The spirit of Christmas is sentimental; the Spirit of Christ is supernatural. The spirit of … Continue reading
CALL YOUR SENATORS, EMAIL THEM DIRECTLY, AND/OR USE A TOOL THAT AUTOMATICALLY FINDS YOUR SENATORS AND EMAILS THEM. “[Democrats] just spent all year trying to effectively destroy the gun lobby, so why in heaven’s name [should] we give them this … Continue reading
Governor Sarah Palin has written a powerful op-ed talking about America’s greatness, and the perils we face today. She reminds America that we have lost our way. ATimeForChoosing: Governor Sarah Palin wrote a powerful op-ed talking about America’s greatness, and … Continue reading
S.C. School District’s Detailed Response to TheBlaze’s Exclusive Report on ‘Widely Adopted’ Textbook With Flawed 2nd Amendment Definition
TheBlaze: The South Carolina school district currently utilizing a U.S. history textbook with a disputed interpretation of the Second and Third Amendments responded to TheBlaze’s exclusive report in great detail on Wednesday. In an emailed statement, a spokesman for Greenville … Continue reading
"Guns are a lot like parachutes ~ If you need one and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again" The best presentation on gun control yet, by Bill Whittle. Even if you don’t like guns, watch this ! … Continue reading
Joshua Pundit: Gun confiscation advocates suffered a huge loss in Colorado, where they had managed to shove through anti Second Amendment laws based on federal legislation that failed in Congress. Recall movements were launched against four Democrat state senators who … Continue reading