Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Category Archives: Tradition
Forum: What Does The Fourth Of July Mean To You?
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: What Does The Fourth Of … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Freedom, Holidays, Patriotism, Thoughts ..., Tradition Tagged 4th of July, Forums, Fourth of July, freedom, holidays, patriotism, Watcher's Council Leave a comment
Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
by Ask Marion – Reposted by Request A hundred years ago, Sonora Smart Dodd was sitting in church one Sunday when she came up with the idea of a national Father’s Day on the order of Mother’s Day. It took … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Books, Choices, Common Sense, Conservatives, Dumbing Down of America, Family and Friends, Holidays, Leadership, Solutions, Spirituality, Stand Up, Strength, Thoughts ..., Tradition, You Be the Judge Tagged Books, character, Dads, education, families, Father's Day, furkids, holidays, leadership, Neckties, Oxford Club, parenting, parents, passing the gauntlet, perennialists, Pets, responsibilities, Robert Schuller, Schullers, The Great Conversation, values 9 Comments
It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion – Originally Posted on 2.22.12 With the ObamaCare mandate attack on the Catholic Church and on freedom of religion in 2012, Glenn Beck and many religious and Constitutional patriots have declared, “We are all … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Family and Friends, Fun, Fun and Happiness, Holidays, Photos and Pictures, Religion, Remembering, Stuff and Such, Tradition, Travel Tagged Ash Wednesday, Carnaval, Catholic Regions, Catholicism, costumes, Epiphany, Fasching, Freschen, Germany, Groetzmeier, holidays, Karnival, Karnivale, Köln, Lent, Mardi Gras, New Orleans, parades, Rio Leave a comment
Simpler Times, A Groetzmeier Christmas – 2014
The 1950’s and early 1960’s were simpler times allowing holidays, family traditions and faith to take their full and proper place in the hearts and minds of children, leaving fond and enduring memories for a lifetime. Although we had a … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Family and Friends, Holidays, Joy, Remembering, Tradition Tagged Ben Stein, Christmas, family, Grötzmeier, Groetzmeier, holidays, memories, remembering 4 Comments
America’s Patriotic Season – Happy 4th of July
Video: Ronald Reagan on the 4th of July Video: President Reagan’s Address to the Nation on Independence Day – 7/4/86 By Marion Algier – Ask Marion – Re-posted by request – Originally Posted on May 28, 2013: Memorial Day kicks … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Books, Constitution, Entertainment, Events, Family and Friends, Freedom, Get Involved, History, Holidays, Knowledge Is Power, Music, Patriotism, Politics, Stand Up, Tradition, Wake Up 7 Comments
A Lesson in Liberal/Democratic Party Hypocrisy
What do Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, Tim Scott, Michele Bachmann, Condoleeza Rice, Allen West, Dr. Ben Carson and TW Shannon all have in common? By: Lloyd Marcus: Calm down Joseph. I see your hand, but I want someone … Continue reading
The Elephant…s in the Room
By Marion Algier – AskMarion Political Correctness, intimidation, white-guilt, purposeful division and the creation of separated groups, fear, mis & disinformation, purposely created distractions, and the general dumbing down of America have created ‘Elephants in the Room’ that nobody will … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Changing Winds, Choices, Common Sense, Communication, Conservatives, Constitution, Dumbing Down of America, Family and Friends, Freedom, Get Involved, History, Knowledge Is Power, Leadership, manipulation of the public, Politics, Progressivism, Religion and Faith, Remembering, Stand Up, Thoughts ..., Tradition, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, We Are All God's Creatures, You Be the Judge Tagged Alinsky, babyboomers, Christianity, Communism, conservatism, demographics, divide and conquer, Election 2014, Election 2016, elephant in the room, fear, Greatest Generation, History, PC, Political Correctness, progressivism, racism, stupidity, the plan, ThePlan, white guilt, whites 23 Comments
Forum: Have Your Views On Same Sex Marriage Changed Recently?
Every week on Monday morning, The Council Forum and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: Have Your Views On Same … Continue reading
Research shows the Internet could be making Americans lose their faith and religion
Using the Internet can destroy your faith. That’s the conclusion of a study showing that the dramatic drop in religious affiliation in the U.S. since 1990 is closely mirrored by the increase in Internet use New research shows that the … Continue reading