Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Category Archives: Entertainment
Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
By Marion Algier – AskMarion As usual, the Progressive Media thinks they know better than you… and that they should be able to manipulate the election based on their reporting and choices, just like they manipulate public opinion on just … Continue reading
Posted in Conservatives, Elections, Entertainment, Freedom, Freedom of Speech, Knowledge Is Power, Media, News and politics, Politics, polls, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand Tagged 2016 Elections, Bis, Candidates, Donald Trump, Election 2016, elections, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, GOP, Huffington Post, journolists, Kardashians, liberal media, MAINSTREAM MEDIA, media, MSM, progressivism, Tump, VOTERS 3 Comments
Our Weasel Of The Week!
Once again, It’s time to present this week’s statuette of shame, The Golden Weasel!! Every Tuesday, the Council nominates some of the slimiest, most despicable characters in public life for some deed of evil, cowardice or corruption they’ve performed. Then … Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, Media, News and politics, Progressivism, Thoughts ..., Wake Up Tagged Bill Maher, double standard, Duggars, Forums, Hypocrites, Jenner, Limbaugh, Rush, Watcher's, Weasels 2 Comments
Gov. Sarah Palin • Josh Duggar / Lena Dunham • Media’s Double Standard • 6/8/15
Video: • Gov. Sarah Palin • Josh Duggar / Lena Dunham • Media’s Double Standard • 6/8/15 •
Posted in Choices, Common Sense, Entertainment, Knowledge Is Power, Media, Thoughts ... Tagged Christianity, double standard, Dunham, media, Palin, Sarah Palin 1 Comment
Our Watcher’s Council Nominations 06.10.15
I’ve avoided this topic, but since it seems so important, here’s my one comment on the matter. I could care less what Bruce/Caitlyn chooses to call him or her self, what he/she did or didn’t do to their body, or … Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, Get Involved, Knowledge Is Power, Media, News, News and politics, Politics, Thoughts ..., You Be the Judge Tagged Caitlyn, Jenner, news, news nuggets, Obamaland, politics, Watcher's Council Leave a comment
Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
Lawrence Welk was the biggest and best square America ever had. Today (03.10.15) is the 112th anniversary of his birth to sodbusters in Strasburg, North Dakota. By Don Surber – Cross-posted at AskMarion –> The reruns of the Welk shows … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Entertainment, Fun, History, Remembering Tagged ABC, Alzheimer’s, Americana, entertainment, German, immigrants, Lawrence Welk, loyalty, music, musician, North Dakota, remembering, Vignettes Leave a comment
Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
It’s time once again for the Watcher’s Council’s ‘Weasel Of The Week’ nominations, where we pick our choices to compete for the award of the famed Golden Weasel to a public figure who particularly deserves to be slimed and mocked … Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, Get Involved, Knowledge Is Power, Media, News, News and politics, Progressivism, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, You Be the Judge Tagged Alzheimer’s, amnesty, choices, Chris Kyle, CNN, Hollywood, ISIS, jobs, Lindsay Graham, McCain, MLK, MSNBC, Oscars, politics, Rinos, Watcher's Council, Weasels 1 Comment
"Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
Governor Palin showed up on the red carpet for the SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash with Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilaria in tow. And who better to open NBC’s SNL 40th anniversary red carpet special than Sarah Palin and Alec … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Entertainment, Events, Fun, Politics, Small Victories Tagged Al Sharpton, Alec Baldwin, Andrew Breitbart, Breitbart.com, events, Guts, Irrelevant, lamestream media, Lorne Michaels, Michelle Malkin, Palin, Sarah Palin, Seinfeld, SNL, Tina Fey Leave a comment
Our Weasel Of The Week!! 01.25.15
Weasel Of The Week Fanfare, everyone!It’s time to present this week’s statuette of shame, The Golden Weasel!! Every Tuesday, the Council nominates some of the slimiest, most despicable characters in public life for some deed of evil, cowardice or corruption … Continue reading
Forum: Will You Watch The Super Bowl? Why Or Why Not?
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at The Council Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question:Will You Watch The Super Bowl? … Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, Events, Games, Knowledge Is Power, Sports and Competition, Thoughts ..., You Be the Judge Tagged Cheaters, football, Forums, Super Bowl, Watcher's Council 5 Comments
“American Sniper” — a Rorschach test separating the wheat from the chaff… and as usual the Oscars missed the mark
Marion Algier – AskMarion – Updated 2/23/15 after the 87th Oscars There were some amazing movies made this past year… but as usual, the liberals in Hollywood seemed to miss the mark at the Oscars. American Sniper made as much … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Entertainment, Get Involved, Knowledge Is Power, Patriotism, Politics, Progressivism Tagged Books, Chris Kyle, ideology, liberals, movies, Oscars, patriotism, Progressisvism 2 Comments