Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
Category Archives: Changing Winds
http://www.shepac.com/iowa - SHE-PAC Facebook Sarah returns to Des Moines, Iowa for a She-PAC fundraiser on April 27, 2014. Be there on April 27th to rally in Iowa and join with Governor Sarah Palin, Joni Ernst, U.S. Senator Deb Fischer, Governor … Continue reading
We the People… The Wind Has Shifted By: John Hawkins - Right Wing News - Cross-Posted at the NoisyRoom This week-end, my business partner Tiffiny Ruegner and I went out to the Bundy Ranch in Nevada. Unfortunately, because the traffic … Continue reading
Five years after an estimated one million Tea Party activists turned out at more than 900 rallies across the country on April 15, 2009 to participate in the historic national Tax Day Tea Party, there are only a few such … Continue reading
“If you are a thinking patriotic American, why are you not a member of the Tea Party?” … Lloyd Marcus By Marion Algier – AskMarion As I recently watched the movie “Saving Mr. Banks (Blu-ray)”… definitely worth the watch, it … Continue reading
So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
Yep you heard that correctly, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong? AP Photo Susan Walsh Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius will resign … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – AskMarion Political Correctness, intimidation, white-guilt, purposeful division and the creation of separated groups, fear, mis & disinformation, purposely created distractions, and the general dumbing down of America have created ‘Elephants in the Room’ that nobody will … Continue reading
Progressive Depression By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom: America the beautiful… once a symbol of strength in military might, economics and morality, has now become an elitist dumping ground. Simply a source to serve those that rule – a gluttonous … Continue reading
Every week on Monday morning, The Council Forum and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: Have Your Views On Same … Continue reading
Although Reid paying $16,000 in campaign funds to his granddaughter for “gifts” is small potatoes for him and Progressive Dems in general, it once again brings his former list of transgressions to the forefront. By Marion Algier – AskMarion The … Continue reading
James Delingpole left, with a fan at CPAC-2014 By Gary P Jackson – A Time For Choosing – Cross-Posted at Palin-Cruz 2016 A little housekeeping from CPAC 2014 event and Governor Sarah Palin’s earth-shaking headliner speech. James Delingpole, Executive Editor … Continue reading