Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
- Dingy Harry Blames ‘Rich, Rich, Rich Rich Rich Koch Brothers’ For Gender Pay Gap
- Heaven Is for Real
Tag Archives: change
Video: Dinesh D’Souza Asks The Audience To ‘Imagine The Unimaginable’ With His New Film About America Dinesh D’Souza/s new movie Back With New Film ‘America’ h/t to theBlaze
This is quite a comprehensive look at the strategy for 2016 – McConnell MUST not be re-elected. The Conservative Treehouse: It hinges on Kentucky and defeating Mitch McConnell An “Un-Civil War Inside The GOP”? You are seeing it come … Continue reading
Breitbart: 1,500 to 2,000 supporters of Senator Mike Lee, waving American flags, and holding home-made signs, gave a ten minute ovation to their favorite Senator at a rally in Salt Lake City, Saturday morning, countering the media narrative that ‘his … Continue reading
American Thinker: No election — state or national — will be as important in sending a message about ObamaCare or massive lawbreaking by government than the one on Tuesday in the Virginia governor’s race. Republicans running in 2014 and 2016 … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion Common Sense, Patriotism and Conservatism is on the Rise in America. The difference in the tone from many in the mainstream media, Democrats on the Hill in Washington and even some Hollywood celebrities over … Continue reading
TheBlaze: The American public is apparently as conservative today as it has been in 50 years, according to Cornell political scientist Peter Enns, citing both his own work and work done by Vanderbilt professor Larry M. Bartels. In fact, based … Continue reading
TheBlaze/AP – (The Associated Press was the first to report this news): Fox News anchor Shepard Smith is leaving his 7 p.m. ET timeslot to take on a larger role heading up the network’s new breaking news division. Starting this … Continue reading
This is a fantastic speech; definitely a speech worth listening to!! Someone leading a third party, or third party effort, should study Nigel’s efforts in the UK. Nigel Farage… Doing What He Does Best Video: Nigel Farage: Changing British Politics … Continue reading
Posted on the SarahPAC website tonight: Moving forward… - Posted on August 06, 2013 Before they left for vacation last week, Congress made sure their taxpayer-funded health care plans won’t be affected by Obamacare. You see, despite forcing the rest … Continue reading