Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Category Archives: Common Sense
Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
Don’t like what Trump says? What if it is true? What if it was taken out of context? And even if it is not popular, what happened to Freedom of Speech? Trump Says McCain Is Not a War Hero… or … Continue reading
Posted in Alerts, Americana, Books, Choices, Common Sense, Constitution, Dumbing Down of America, Elections, Freedom, Freedom of Speech, History, Knowledge Is Power, Leadership, Lies, Media, Military, News and politics, Politics, Progressivism, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, You Be the Judge Tagged 2008 Election, 2016 Election, Adulterer, amnesty, Arizona, betrayal, Bully, CAIR, CASA, Donald Trump, elections, Freedom of Speech, freedoms, GOP, gun confiscation, IRS, ISIS, John McCain, La Raza, Liar, Lois Lerner, MALDEF, McCain, MIA, Palin, Political Correctness, POW, puppetmaster, RINO, ruling elite, Sarah Palin, Soros, Taboo, tea party, traitor, Trump, Truth, veterans, Vietnam, Warmonger 9 Comments
Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: What Was Your Reaction To … Continue reading
Posted in Common Sense, Military, News, Wake Up, You Be the Judge Tagged Armed Vigilance, Chattanooga, common sense, Defense, Forums, gun control, gun-free zones, guns, Jihad, Judge Jeanine Pirro, legal-carry, military, Militias, radicalization, Switzerland, Tennessee, terrorism, Watcher's Council Leave a comment
Ted Cruz on Fox Business: Sanctuary Cities are Wrong
Posted in Americana, Common Sense, Conservatives, Constitution, Knowledge Is Power, Politics, Progressivism, Wake Up Tagged amnesty, California, Constitution, Cruz, Fox, illegals, Immigration, Law, lawlessness, Mark Levin, San Francisco, sanctuary cities, sovereignty, Ted Cruz, Texas, Tom Cotton, Wake Up Leave a comment
Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 6.30.15
It’s time once again for the Watcher’s Council’s ‘Weasel Of The Week’ nominations, where we pick our choices to compete for the award of the famed Golden Weasel to a public figure who particularly deserves to be slimed and mocked … Continue reading
Posted in Choices, Common Sense, Constitution, Freedom, News and politics, Politics, You Be the Judge Tagged betrayal, Greece, John Roberts, ObamaCare, SCOTUS, Supreme Court, Watcher's Council, Weasels 1 Comment
Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
by Ask Marion – Reposted by Request A hundred years ago, Sonora Smart Dodd was sitting in church one Sunday when she came up with the idea of a national Father’s Day on the order of Mother’s Day. It took … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Books, Choices, Common Sense, Conservatives, Dumbing Down of America, Family and Friends, Holidays, Leadership, Solutions, Spirituality, Stand Up, Strength, Thoughts ..., Tradition, You Be the Judge Tagged Books, character, Dads, education, families, Father's Day, furkids, holidays, leadership, Neckties, Oxford Club, parenting, parents, passing the gauntlet, perennialists, Pets, responsibilities, Robert Schuller, Schullers, The Great Conversation, values 9 Comments
Gov. Sarah Palin • Josh Duggar / Lena Dunham • Media’s Double Standard • 6/8/15
Video: • Gov. Sarah Palin • Josh Duggar / Lena Dunham • Media’s Double Standard • 6/8/15 •
Posted in Choices, Common Sense, Entertainment, Knowledge Is Power, Media, Thoughts ... Tagged Christianity, double standard, Dunham, media, Palin, Sarah Palin 1 Comment
Who Decided When Someone Becomes an Adult?
Marion Algier – AskMarion How did we reach the point in America where we lost our common sense? I recently came across this article in my local paper… Annie’s Mailbox for 5/25/2015 – By Kathy Mitchell and Marcy Sugar Dear … Continue reading
Posted in Common Sense, Family and Friends, Leadership, Solutions, Thoughts ... Tagged Adulthood, Bills, common sense, healthcare, laws, parenting, student loans, students Leave a comment
Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
Earth Day is celebrated around the world on April 22nd. Some cities start celebrating a week in advance, ending the recognition of Earth Week on April 22nd. Others host month long events to stress the importance of teaching about our … Continue reading
Posted in Alerts, Asshats, Big Brother, Choices, Common Sense, Dumbing Down of America, Holidays, Knowledge Is Power, Lies, Politics, Progressivism, Wake Up, You Be the Judge Tagged Al Gore, Bill Ayers, Cap and Trade, Climategate, Earth Day, George Carlin, Global Warming, Greenies, holidays, Immigration, knowledge, Knowledge Is Power, lies, Limbaugh, Nestle, population control, progressivism, Rush, UN 11 Comments
Why The Gun Is Civilization
This eloquent, profound letter was written by Marko Kloos on March 23, 2007. He originally posted this on his MunchkinWrangler blog cross-posted by Rob Cunningham at Freedom on January 3, 2013. Wouldn’t it be an absolute shame if the honorable, … Continue reading