Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Happy Birthday Rob Miller of Joshua Pundit!!
This week, MidKnight Review, The Pirate’s Cove and The People’s Cube earned honorable mention status with some great articles.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – NoisyRoom.net Proudly Publishes the Mohammed Cartoons – Everyone Should Flood the Web With Them
- Simply Jews – Jews Will Suffer Greatly At The BBC’s Hands
- The Independent Sentinel – Well, the Paris Rally Is over and Europeans Want to Ban Insults
- Joshuapundit – Jihad,Islam and The French Farce In Paris
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Backlash
- The Right Planet – So, You Don’t Like Mohammed Cartoons, Huh?
- Rhymes With Right – Proudly Identifying With Charlie Hebdo
- Bookworm Room – When it comes to Islam and politics, Leftist stupidity unfortunately has the bully pulpit
- The Razor – Writing in a Neo-Victorian Age
- Nice Deb – Daniel Bongino Rips Obama A New One For Lying About Secret Service
- VA Right! – Hanover Supervisor Kelly-Wicek Photoshops Herself Into Event
- Ask Marion – US Must Arm Muslims Fighting Extremists ‘To the Teeth’ Says Judge Pirro as World Leaders, Sans Obama and Kerry, Gather in Paris
- The Glittering Eye – The Search for the Historical Mohammed
- MidKnight Review – So, is the Pope a Communist or what?
- The Pirate’s Cove – Keystone XL Bill Clears First Senate Vote
- The People’s Cube – Top Ten Things That will Happen in 2015
- Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage – Laughing At Mohammed submitted by The Noisy Room
- Nick Cohen/Spectator – Charlie Hebdo: the truths that ought to be self-evident but still aren’t submitted by Simply Jews
- Jonathan Turley.Org – Cameron Government Moves To Impose Speech Code On English Universities submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Andrew McCarthy/NRO – Don’t Blame the Charlie Hebdo Mass Murder on ‘Extremism’ submitted by Joshuapundit
- Foxtrot Alpha – Meet France’s Elite Revolver-Toting Counter-Terrorism Units submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- AIM / Cliff Kincaid – Why Was Putin a No-show in Paris? submitted by The Right Planet
- Sic Semper Tyrannis – The ‘hybrid’ terror cell behind the Paris Attacks (part 1) by Patrick Bahzad submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Hogewash – Mortal danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas. submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Christopher Caldwell/New York Magazine – Why History Will Eviscerate Obamasubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Gavin McInnes/Taki’s Mag – Nous sommes tous des Français submitted by The Razor
- Steve Crowder – #FreeCommunityCollege – You Morons Can’t Afford It! submitted by Nice Deb
- Washington Times – Ohio country club bartender plotted to poison, shoot John Boehner submitted by VA Right!
- Bob Unruh/WND – Pelosi pick: Make U.S. schools like madrassas submitted by Ask Marion
- Glenn Reynolds/USA Today – Clash between two Islams submitted by The Watcher
- Melanie Phillips – The Paris massacre and Western funk submitted by The Watcher
Enjoy! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us Twitter…’cause we’re cool like that!And don’t forget to tune in Friday for the results!