Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Let’s Make A Deal Edition – 03.04.15
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom In case anyone missed it, the worst case scenario – a trifecta from hell – just occurred. Yemen has fallen to the rebels; the King of Saudi Arabia just passed away and Iran now … Continue reading
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia Died at Age 90 Yemen President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi had agreed to demands that included giving the Shiite Houthi rebels greater powers, but he and his cabinet resigned Thursday. (Jason DeCrow/AP) By Marion Algier … Continue reading
By: Cliff Kincaid – Accuracy in Media The possible involvement of a Saudi in the Boston terror attacks is being curiously ignored or downplayed by most of the mainstream media. Steve Emerson, Glenn Beck, and others have pressed for answers, … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom Last week was horrific with the Boston Marathon bombing claiming the lives of 3 and injuring several score. Two Chechen brothers, one a U.S. citizen, one not, were caught on video placing the bombs. … Continue reading
Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
A number of congressional sources have confirmed that the story is as TheBlaze reported last week, and Beck is presenting more pieces of the big picture. TheBlaze Background points: A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit: One thing I’ve consistently said whenever we’ve experienced terrorism on our soil since 9/11; you’ll almost always find a Saudi-funded mosque and a radical imam in the mix.These things don’t come out of thin air. In taking a look … Continue reading
Update: Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings North Caucasus jihadists’ money traces back to Saudi Arabia and Osama bin Laden The seed money of major North Caucasus or Chechen terrorist … Continue reading