Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- USA Today Reports: Ukrainian City ‘Registering’ Jews
- Alert: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch
- Sebelius’ Shameful Legacy
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
Tag Archives: social justice
Wayne Allyn Root - firstname.lastname@example.org – Author’s Website Wayne Allyn Root is a Capitalist Evangelist, entrepreneur, and Libertarian-conservative Republican. He is a former Libertarian vice presidential nominee. Wayne’s latest book is out on April 15, 2013: "The Ultimate Obama Survival … Continue reading →
Video: “Cultural Sensitivity Training” Program at the USDA – Part 1 Video: “Cultural Sensitivity Training” Program at the USDA – Part 2 Video: “Cultural Sensitivity Training” Program at the USDA – Part 3 Judicial Watch: Videos Reveal Indoctrination Program Requiring … Continue reading →
Powerline: I’ve known David Horowitz for more than 20 years, from the time he came through town with Peter Collier talking about their book Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About the Sixties. As Jay Nordlinger has written, David was a leader … Continue reading →
Remember when Glenn Beck said he would rather have Barack Obama win in 2008 than John McCain and people gasped? Here is why. The Democrat party has been co-opted by the Progressives. Hillary Clinton has even openly said that she … Continue reading →
Hansen Clarke Michigan freshman Democratic Congressman Hansen Clarke has openly aligned himself with the Detroit local of the US’ largest Marxist organization Democratic Socialists of America. Reaffirming a relationship that began several years ago, Congressman Clarke personally presented awards at … Continue reading →
The pith helmet is an icon of colonialism Can you feel things intensifying? Does it feel like there’s more going on than meets the eye? The things you’ll read about in this article are out in the open – available … Continue reading →
Great article by buddy AJ at the NoisyRoom Please read! M~ Long Island City Housing Projects The picture above represents the kind of structure we’ll soon be herded into – you, me, our families – everyone in America. Well… everyone except … Continue reading →
The room buzzes with little voices. Little children engage in “mature, dramatic play.” An adult helps the children “regulate” and “monitor each other’s compliance” with “rules and assigned roles.” Each child knows his or her place. Each child does the … Continue reading →