Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Tag Archives: social justice
Emperor Palpatine. Photograph: Allstar By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – The NoisyRoom We keep hearing, from the saviors in Washington, DC, how government regulation is the answer and how “evil monopolies” (created, incidentally, by other government regulations) are responsible for all our … Continue reading →
By: Brent Parrish – The Right Planet Facts and details are starting to leak out concerning the shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri—albeit slowly. But facts don’t seem to matter anymore in our idiocracy, i.e. mobocracy. If they … Continue reading →
Wayne Allyn Root - email@example.com – Author’s Website Wayne Allyn Root is a Capitalist Evangelist, entrepreneur, and Libertarian-conservative Republican. He is a former Libertarian vice presidential nominee. Wayne’s latest book is out on April 15, 2013: "The Ultimate Obama Survival … Continue reading →
Video: “Cultural Sensitivity Training” Program at the USDA – Part 1 Video: “Cultural Sensitivity Training” Program at the USDA – Part 2 Video: “Cultural Sensitivity Training” Program at the USDA – Part 3 Judicial Watch: Videos Reveal Indoctrination Program Requiring … Continue reading →
Powerline: I’ve known David Horowitz for more than 20 years, from the time he came through town with Peter Collier talking about their book Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About the Sixties. As Jay Nordlinger has written, David was a leader … Continue reading →
Remember when Glenn Beck said he would rather have Barack Obama win in 2008 than John McCain and people gasped? Here is why. The Democrat party has been co-opted by the Progressives. Hillary Clinton has even openly said that she … Continue reading →
Hansen Clarke Michigan freshman Democratic Congressman Hansen Clarke has openly aligned himself with the Detroit local of the US’ largest Marxist organization Democratic Socialists of America. Reaffirming a relationship that began several years ago, Congressman Clarke personally presented awards at … Continue reading →