Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: Is it Time To Replace The GOP? Would You Support A New Party?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06.26.15
- Weasel Of The Week – 06.25.15
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – False Flag Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 06.23.15
- Rafael’s Story – Ted Cruz’s Father’s Day Tribute
- Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
- Russia – The Horseman of War
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council – 06.19.15
- Trump… The Wild Card to Beat?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Blaxploitation Issue
- Please Join Us in A Much Needed Prayer
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! – 06-16-15
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To The Defeat of ObamaTrade?
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper
- Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- ObamaTrade Dies In The House!!
- Flag Day 2015
- Hillary House Party Day – She Finally Speaks
- Carly Out With Hillary Attack Ad
- Dubai-based Gulftainer and Its Terrorist Ties
- Bilderberg 2015 – Part II
- Obama Trade Agenda Now Hangs in the Balance…
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06-12-15
- Ryan Gaffe… As the RINO Turns
Tag Archives: Middle East
Rachel Donezal represents, philosophically, the ultimate in racism. After unsuccessfully suing Howard University, a black college for discriminating against her because she was white, she had a moment of inspiration..if being a white ‘victim’ for her own profit and ego … Continue reading
Gulftainer, a Middle East-based company, is opening its first American cargo terminal today atPort Canaveral. The new terminal is expected to have a $630 million impact on the local economy.(VIDEO STILL/Gulftainer) By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – The NoisyRoom Gulftainer Co. Ltd., … Continue reading
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: What Will Be The End … Continue reading
The Council Has Spoken! The votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. “”No solution can be reached with terror except by striking it with an iron fist.” “ – Syrian Leader … Continue reading
The Council Has Spoken! The votes have been cast and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. “So we want an Islamic state where Islamic law is not just in the books but enforced, and enforced … Continue reading
The Council Has Spoken! The votes have been cast, and we have our winners for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. “In justice, too, to our excellent Constitution, it ought to be observed, that it has not placed our religious … Continue reading
Courtesy of Matt Bracken By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom As a nuclear pact with Iran draws near, signed in blood by John Kerry and Barack Obama, Iran’s Supreme leader Ali Khamenei calls for “Death to America” on Saturday. Could … Continue reading