Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
Tag Archives: Cancer
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion Valentine’s Day moves our focus even more onto the subject of love than usual. And this year’s long Valentine’s weekend coupled with President’s Day created some great options for those looking to celebrate and … Continue reading
Experimental treatment uses our own immune system to fight Cancer – Immunotherapy is finally coming to the US. The clinical trials are coming in 2015 through Advaxis for metastatic Cancers at many of the top US Cancer hospitals. Neither Europe … Continue reading
By Rob Miller – Originally posted at Joshua Pundit – Cross-Posted at True Health Is True Wealth Israeli researchers have developed an entirely new approach towards fighting cancer – and a brand new drug that uses this approach with what … Continue reading
Reposted by request… Originally posted in 2012 for my Dad’s 100th. Today, December 8th 2013, would have been my dad’s 101st birthday, were he still alive. And he is still alive in my heart and mind. I think of him … Continue reading
By: Arlen Williams – Gulag Bound – Cross-Posted at THITW and the NoisyRoom This administration is canceling health insurance plans all over the nation that they designed under the PPACA regulations in order to force these existing policy holders to … Continue reading
Independent Woman’s Voice: I want you to meet Edie Sundby. This photo of Edie is one of our most recent posts over at http://www.MyCancellation.com: CrossPosted at THITW: For almost seven years now, Edie has fought and beat back stage-four gallbladder … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – AskMarion Dr. Sheila Schuller Coleman, eldest child and daughter of Dr. Robert H. and Arvella Schuller, announced that her father had esophageal cancer during her sermon on 8/25/13 at the Shepherd’s Grove church made up of … Continue reading