Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
Tag Archives: elections
Koch brothers living rent free in Dingy’s head. nicedeb: Majority Leader Harry Reid discussed the Senate schedule, unemployment benefits and the Koch brothers – but mostly the Koch brothers at the weekly Democratic press conference April 8. Derpity-doo da… Transcript … Continue reading
By Tony Lee – Breitbart On Thursday, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin said it was a sad day in Republican politics when a slight frontrunner for the Republican Senate nomination in Georgia, David Perdue, denigrates another candidate in the race … Continue reading
Democrats and the liberal media love to mock conservatives like Sarah Palin as unintelligent or uninformed, but the worm has turned and history has proven Sarah Palin right over and over again. Do your homework and then help us spread this important message … Continue reading
Palin-Cruz 2016: Yesterday, Thursday 03.06.14, was a banner day for attendees and observers of perhaps the first leg of the 2016 GOP horserace at CPAC, as possibly six rumored presidential candidates addressed the attendees. But one of the most notable … Continue reading
Video: Sessions Details Leader Reid’s History of Suppressing Senators’ Rights Technorati Tags: History,Jeff Sessions,Sessions,Harry Reid,Reid,Progressivism,Wake-up,Elections,Senate
Signs Of Incompetence – Scandals Cont. To Plague Obama Admin – Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement [Video]
Video: Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Signs Of Incompetence – Scandals Cont. To Plague Obama Admin
Hugo Chavez, Rouhani, Mahmoud Abbas, Mohammed Morsi, Manuel Zelaya of Honduras and now Raul Castro…the list goes on. You have to wonder about our president’s fetish for dictators, especially Marxist and Islamic ones. Perhaps it’s a case of sympatico and … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom – Cross-Posted and THITW Looks like fascist Nanny Bloomberg intends to make good use of his final three weeks in office. For those of you hoping that Comrade de Blasio will reverse this or … Continue reading
We have a country to save! What difference does it make? America… if the elites on both sides fear you enough to create a whole syndrome about you, the average person should be on your side! And if the … Continue reading