Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Tag Archives: Freedom of Speech
Fox News Succumbing to Pressure and Political Correctness “Apologizes” to Radical Islam and Showing Anti-Christian Bias?
By: Cliff Kincaid – America’s Survival The disease known as political correctness has infected Fox News. First, anchor Bret Baier withdrew from a Catholic conference under pressure from his management and the homosexual lobby. Now, Fox News has bowed to … Continue reading
By: Aeneas Lavinium - ICLA – h/t to the NoisyRoom Personifications of dementia, megalomania, acute mania, melancholia, idiocy, hallucination, erotomania and paralysis in the gardens of the Hospice de la Salpêtrière. Armand Gautier 1857. Introduction This article will discuss the … Continue reading
Cui Prodest? – Who Stands To Gain From “The Innocence of Muslims” Film?… As As Obama and Ahmadinejad Sing from the Same Choir Book – Updated
By: Aeneas Lavinium – ICLA – Cross-Posted at the NoisyRoom Was the controversial “The Innocence of Muslims” film a false flag operation designed to undermine freedom of expression in the West? A rather interesting article on the issue of the … Continue reading
TROOPS IN LINE AT CHICK FIL A. THE COMPANY CEO CAME OUT AND SAID PUBLICALLY THAT HE BELIEVED IN A TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MALE AND A FEMALE. OBAMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION, EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS OBAMA’S PUBLIC STANCE UNTIL HE … Continue reading
Hi Friends, I went out to support Chick-fil-A at lunchtime today. Even went a 1/2 hour early to ‘beat the crowds’. Yeah, right… the line at the store was about a 1/2 hour to 45 minute wait from what I … Continue reading
Chris Muir at Day by Day Cartoon By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – NoisyRoom In Observance of the National Day of Blogger Silence — This Friday, Ask Marion went dark and silent (ending ended at 12:01a.m. ET on 06.09.12). No posting, no … Continue reading
By Michelle Malkin • June 7, 2012 12:18 PM I’ve been telling you about First Amendment lawyers working behind the scenes to help the targets of Brett Kimberlin and his online cabal. Kudos to the ACLJ for stepping up to … Continue reading