Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: foreign policy
Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
Courtesy of Matt Bracken By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom As a nuclear pact with Iran draws near, signed in blood by John Kerry and Barack Obama, Iran’s Supreme leader Ali Khamenei calls for “Death to America” on Saturday. Could … Continue reading
A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
Today, Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu addressed a joint session of congress. A full transcript can be found here. Video: Israeli PM Netanyahu Addresses U.S. Congress | FULL SPEECH – March 3, 2015 By Rob Miller – JoshuaPundit In spite … Continue reading
Posted in Choices, History, Knowledge Is Power, Leadership, News, News and politics, Politics, Religion, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, You Be the Judge Tagged allies, Benjamin Netanyahu, Challenges, choices, Congress, enemies, foreign policy, ICBM, Iran, ISIS, Israel, Middle East, Netanyahu, nuclear Iran, nuclear weapons, Obamaland, politics, Rouhani, speeches, survival Leave a comment
Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
Obama Foreign Policy By Marion Algier – AskMarion Nearly 6-Years After Obama’s Cairo Speech… the Middle East Is In Disarray. AP Photo/Hassan Ammar Obama, Netanyahu on collision course six years in the making Netanyahu gave speech at 2015 AIPAC – … Continue reading
Posted in News and politics, Photos and Pictures, Politics, Religion Tagged Afghanistan, art, China, Crimea, Egypt, foreign policy, golf, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Libya, McNaughton, Netanyahu, North Korea, Obamaland, Obamanation, Pakistan, Palestine, politics, Russia, speeches, Syria, Ukraine, veterans, Yemen Leave a comment
Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
Former congressman, Lt. Col. Allen West proclaimed on Wednesday (08.13.14) that there is only one true explanation that Obama is “purposely enabling the Islamist cause.” Originally Posted August 14, 2014 By Matthew Burke – TPNN West, a favorite among many … Continue reading
Posted in Choices, Common Sense, Freedom, Knowledge Is Power, manipulation of the public, News and politics, Politics, Religion and Faith, Thoughts ..., Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, You Be the Judge Tagged Allen West, Benghazi, choices, Christianity, common sense, foreign policy, Islam, Libya, Lt. Col. Allen West, Middle East, Obamaland, religion, terrorism, Thoughts Leave a comment
Donald Trump on Politics and Business
Donald Trump gave the keynote address at the National Press Club luncheon and afterward responded to written questions from the audience. He talked about politics and building his business. His daughter Ivanka Trump also spoke. See C-SPAN Speech Video Trump Says U.S. … Continue reading
Judge Jeanine rips Obama over feckless foreign policy & refusal to support Egypt
Video: Judge Jeanine rips Obama over feckless foreign policy & refusal to support Egypt
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Egypt, foreign policy, Judge Jeanine, Middle East, Obamaland, politics 2 Comments
Trevor Loudon Outs Leon Panetta: Video – Do You Know Who Panetta Really Is? Loudon on Ron Paul Foreign Policy
Maggie’s Notebook: New Zealander Trevor Loudon, the force behind the blog New Zeal speaks at this rally about Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and who he really is. This is a life work for Loudon. Not so long ago, when … Continue reading
Posted in Common Sense, Communication, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Politics, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, Wisdom, You Be the Judge Tagged foreign policy, Leon Panetta, Libertarians, Marxism, military. geopolitical struggle, radicals in the White House, Ron Paul, speeches, Trevor Loudon, wake-up America 6 Comments
Debates: Questions You Do Not Ask
Another debate and another missed opportunity to ask questions on issues that will decide our future. We all know that the candidates agree or only have minor differences on health care, immigration and global warming. Superficial questions on economy and … Continue reading
Posted in Freedom, Knowledge Is Power, Patriotism, Politics, Wake Up, Wisdom Tagged 2012 Election, banks, Czars, debates, debt, DOJ, energy, EO's, EU, foreign policy, GOP Candidates, Gop Debate, insider trading, Muslim Brotherhood. Federal Reserve, NDAA, one term president, Posse Comitatus, Ronald Reagan, tea party 1 Comment
Blinded by the Left: How Marxists Wrote Ron Paul’s Defense Cuts Plan
While many conservatives admire Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul’s principled economic and constitutional views, they are often bamboozled, even appalled, by the Texan’s defense and foreign policy ideas. Ron Paul It seems, that when it comes to defense, Ron Paul … Continue reading