Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: holidays
Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
Last night, less than 48 hours after a jihadist killed four Marines and one police officer[i],the Empire State Building illuminated its towers in the color of green for the three-day celebration Muslim of Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of … Continue reading
Posted in Alerts, Americana, Asshats, History, Holidays, Knowledge Is Power, Military, News and politics, Patriotism, Thoughts ..., Wake Up Tagged Dhimmitude, Eid, Eid al-Fitr, Empire State Building, holidays, Jihad, Muslims, New York, NYC, Ramadan, terrorism, Wake Up Leave a comment
Forum: What Does The Fourth Of July Mean To You?
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: What Does The Fourth Of … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Freedom, Holidays, Patriotism, Thoughts ..., Tradition Tagged 4th of July, Forums, Fourth of July, freedom, holidays, patriotism, Watcher's Council Leave a comment
Happy 4th of July 2015 – Center Piece of America’s Patriotic Season
Video: Ronald Reagan on the 4th of July Video: President Reagan’s Address to the Nation on Independence Day – 7/4/86 By Marion Algier – Ask Marion – Updated and re-posted by request – Originally Posted on May 28, 2013 Memorial … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Constitution, Freedom, Fun, History, Holidays, Remembering Tagged 4th of July, Fourth of July, History, holidays, movies, Patriotic Season, patriotism, remembering 7 Comments
Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
by Ask Marion – Reposted by Request A hundred years ago, Sonora Smart Dodd was sitting in church one Sunday when she came up with the idea of a national Father’s Day on the order of Mother’s Day. It took … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Books, Choices, Common Sense, Conservatives, Dumbing Down of America, Family and Friends, Holidays, Leadership, Solutions, Spirituality, Stand Up, Strength, Thoughts ..., Tradition, You Be the Judge Tagged Books, character, Dads, education, families, Father's Day, furkids, holidays, leadership, Neckties, Oxford Club, parenting, parents, passing the gauntlet, perennialists, Pets, responsibilities, Robert Schuller, Schullers, The Great Conversation, values 9 Comments
Happy Mother’s Day 2015
By Marion Algier I see children as kites. You spend a lifetime trying to get them off the ground. You run with them until you’re both breathless ……… they crash …….. you add a longer tail. You patch and comfort, … Continue reading
Posted in Family and Friends, Holidays, Remembering Tagged holidays, Love, Mother's Day, Mothers, remembering 2 Comments
Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
Earth Day is celebrated around the world on April 22nd. Some cities start celebrating a week in advance, ending the recognition of Earth Week on April 22nd. Others host month long events to stress the importance of teaching about our … Continue reading
Posted in Alerts, Asshats, Big Brother, Choices, Common Sense, Dumbing Down of America, Holidays, Knowledge Is Power, Lies, Politics, Progressivism, Wake Up, You Be the Judge Tagged Al Gore, Bill Ayers, Cap and Trade, Climategate, Earth Day, George Carlin, Global Warming, Greenies, holidays, Immigration, knowledge, Knowledge Is Power, lies, Limbaugh, Nestle, population control, progressivism, Rush, UN 11 Comments
It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion – Originally Posted on 2.22.12 With the ObamaCare mandate attack on the Catholic Church and on freedom of religion in 2012, Glenn Beck and many religious and Constitutional patriots have declared, “We are all … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Family and Friends, Fun, Fun and Happiness, Holidays, Photos and Pictures, Religion, Remembering, Stuff and Such, Tradition, Travel Tagged Ash Wednesday, Carnaval, Catholic Regions, Catholicism, costumes, Epiphany, Fasching, Freschen, Germany, Groetzmeier, holidays, Karnival, Karnivale, Köln, Lent, Mardi Gras, New Orleans, parades, Rio Leave a comment
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion Valentine’s Day moves our focus even more onto the subject of love than usual. And this year’s long Valentine’s weekend coupled with President’s Day created some great options for those looking to celebrate and … Continue reading
Posted in Choices, Family and Friends, Holidays, Joy, Thoughts ... Tagged Cancer, choices, Greece, Groetzmeier, health, holidays, life is a journey, Love, relationships, Soulmates, Tested, True Love, Valentine's Day Leave a comment
Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
There is a federal holiday Monday, but it’s called ‘Washington’s Birthday.’ Yet mattress retailers and used-car sales lots tend to make this Presidents Day in their ads. By Peter Grier, Staff writer – CSMonitor – February 16, 2015 Presidential portraits, … Continue reading
Alveda King on MLK Day
Video: Alveda King on MLK Day Martin Luther King Day 2015 – 50th Anniversary of Selma March Book: King Rules: Ten Truths for You, Your Family, and Our Nation to Prosper
Posted in Books, Freedom, Holidays, Politics, Religion and Faith, Remembering Tagged Alveda King, holidays, Martin Luther King, Martin Luther King Jr, MLK, remembering Leave a comment