Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
Category Archives: Travel
First Lady Michelle Obama walks with her daughters Malia, left, and Sasha, right, as they visit the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China in Beijing on Sunday (03.23.14), after having pulled a fast one on photographers hoping to … Continue reading
“How was your flight over? I hope that little scare concerning “Toothpaste Bombs” did not spoil your flight. “ KingJester: TRANSLATION: The Department of Homeland Security has issued a warning to U.S. and some foreign airlines traveling to Russia for … Continue reading
Written By Julie DeVito - Published March 29, 2012 - FoxNews.com – h/t to MJ United Airlines PetSafe program bans nine breeds of dogs, inlcuding Pit Bull Terriers and American Staffordshire Terriers. (AP) The friendly skies of United Airlines have … Continue reading
“If your dog is fat,” the old saying goes, “you aren’t getting enough exercise.” But walking the dog need not be just about a little exercise. Here are 15 cool things you can see around the Black Hills while you … Continue reading
Lily’s Kitchen may not be the world’s first restaurant for dogs, but it’s certainly the coolest one right now. Dogs get to eat for free, have their bellies rubbed and can even listen to a nice story. What more could … Continue reading
From tropical islands to glacial terrain, beloved places around the world are literally disappearing due to various issues from global climate change and deforestation to abusive or poorly-managed tourism. 1. Tuvalu Photo above by mrlins This Polynesian island nation is … Continue reading
(CBS News) SANTORINI, Greece A Mediterranean cruise ship that struck a volcanic reef and forced the evacuation of hundreds of tourists sank on Friday, 15 hours after it began taking on water off the coast of the Greek island of … Continue reading
Long considered to be the cradle of civilization, Kenya is a fascinating land steeped in history, where many cultures have flourished only to give way to more. If you want a glimpse of just about every type of geography, this … Continue reading
Tuesday, July 4, 2006Panama City, Panama After my weekend editorial on Americans moving to Panama… thought some you might find this article by Steenie Harvey On a trip to Panama’s Chiriqui Highlands, I took an internal flight from Albrook (Panama … Continue reading
Quote: Help study Paradise for the price of a car payment… Fiji island awaits if you’re ready for eco-tribe: Several hundred dollars will buy access to environmental project • Wanted: Tribe membersMay 30: "Today" show host Matt Lauer takes a … Continue reading