Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Tag Archives: disarming America
CALL YOUR SENATORS, EMAIL THEM DIRECTLY, AND/OR USE A TOOL THAT AUTOMATICALLY FINDS YOUR SENATORS AND EMAILS THEM. “[Democrats] just spent all year trying to effectively destroy the gun lobby, so why in heaven’s name [should] we give them this … Continue reading
"Guns are a lot like parachutes ~ If you need one and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again" The best presentation on gun control yet, by Bill Whittle. Even if you don’t like guns, watch this ! … Continue reading
Video: “We’re building a domestic army” -Marine Corps Colonel speaks out August 13, 2013: Marine Corp Colonel speaks out at a local council meeting about the militarization of our police forces on 08/12/13 at 41 Green St, Concord, NH 03301. … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit: As California continues to release thousands of violent felons from its prisons, the Democrat-dominated State legislature is working to pass legislation to victimize law abiding citizens and make it as difficult as possible to defend themselves. The Senate and … Continue reading
NRA Video: Felipe Calderon – Chapter: 1 Borderless h/t to Liana Smith Technorati Tags: borderless,guns,second amendment,disarming America,Mexico,secure the borders,Felipe Calderon,wake-up America,Amnesty,connecting the dots,Wayne LaPierre,murder,torture,beheadings,Mexican cartels,warnings,Janet Napolitano,lies,global agenda,right to keep and bear arms,NRA,Obamaland
TheBlaze: Gun control is not about safety, common sense or saving American lives — it’s about “control.” That’s the argument Glenn Beck made Tuesday night on TheBlaze TV while discussing his new book “Control: Exposing the Truth About Guns,” which … Continue reading
Gun Owners of America Turning America "blue" could lead to California-style gun control "Immigration reform, including a form of Amnesty, could be a bonanza for Democrats [and] cripple Republican prospects in many states they now win easily." – Politico, April … Continue reading