Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: self-defense
Why The Gun Is Civilization
This eloquent, profound letter was written by Marko Kloos on March 23, 2007. He originally posted this on his MunchkinWrangler blog cross-posted by Rob Cunningham at Freedom on January 3, 2013. Wouldn’t it be an absolute shame if the honorable, … Continue reading
Why Good People Should Be Armed
Video: Why Good People Should Be Armed DailylandPeach – h/t to Deonia Copeland: The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. The word hunting is not even used in the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment reads: “A well regulated … Continue reading
Posted in Asshats, Big Brother, Choices, Common Sense, Conservatives, Constitution, Entertainment, Freedom, Get Involved, History, Knowledge Is Power, manipulation of the public, Patriotism, Politics, Self-Reliance, Preparedness and Survival, Stand Up, Strength, Wake Up, Wisdom, You Be the Judge Tagged 2nd Amendment, concealed carry, Constitution, control, crime, Crime-Deterent, elites, Founding Fathers, freedom, Gun-Controll, gun-free zones, guns, liberty, patriotism, police state, politics, Powe-Grab, power, preparedness, ruling elite, second amendment, self-defense, survival, Suzanna Gratia-Hupp, tyranny, Wake Up 8 Comments
Sarah Palin: As Freedom Destroys Itself, Laws Can’t Protect a Society That Has Lost Its Way
Governor Sarah Palin has written a powerful op-ed talking about America’s greatness, and the perils we face today. She reminds America that we have lost our way. ATimeForChoosing: Governor Sarah Palin wrote a powerful op-ed talking about America’s greatness, and … Continue reading
Posted in Conservatives, Constitution, Family and Friends, Freedom, Get Involved, History, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Off the Grid, Patriotism, Politics, Self-Reliance, Preparedness and Survival, Solutions, Thoughts ..., Tradition Tagged American values, Bill of Rights, Founding Fathers, freedom, gun grabbers, In The News, Palin, politics, Sarah Palin, Saving America, second amendment, self-defense, society 3 Comments
The 1 gun you’d never expect to need
Creek Stewart explains why you may be better off without bullets The one essential you might never think of until it’s too late is a gun worthy of more respect than it gets: a pellet gun. You read that correct … Continue reading
Wyoming Adopts ‘Constitutional Carry’ of Firearms
An important step was taken yesterday in Wyoming toward restoring the constitutionally protected right of Americans to keep and bear arms, as that state became the second in less than a year to enact legislation affirming the right of its … Continue reading
Posted in Changing Winds, Economy and Money, Freedom, News and politics, Patriotism, Self-Reliance, Preparedness and Survival Tagged Bill of Rights, Constitution, constitutional carry, firearms, guns, instant responders, keep and bear arms, second amendment, self-defense, weapons, Wyoming Leave a comment
SWISS TV FORECASTS DEFEAT FOR TIGHTER GUN LAW – UPDATE
Video: Farewell to Army? Best-armed Swiss shift opinion to abolish militia GENEVA (AP) — Swiss television forecasts defeat for a referendum to tighten the Alpine nation’s liberal firearms laws. National TV station SF predicts 57 percent of voters have rejected … Continue reading
Posted in News and politics, Patriotism, Success Tagged guns, Nationalism, self-defense, Switzerland, weapons 18 Comments