Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: Americana
New Polls: Palin Slams Bush and Clinton
Sarah Palin can win the presidential election in 2016 and is exactly what America needs. So why do we keep letting the progressive media, corrupt Democrats and Establishment RINO Republicans who are all afraid of Sarah and have always known … Continue reading
Posted in Alerts, Americana, Choices, Conservatives, Constitution, Elections, Freedom, Knowledge Is Power, Media, News, News and politics, Politics, Solutions, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand Tagged 2016 Election, Americana, Bush, Bushes, Clinton, Clintons, Election 2016, first female president, Hillary, Hope, Jeb, media, MSM, Palin, polls, Republicans, Sarah Palin, Saving America, tea party, Vetted 27 Comments
Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
Lawrence Welk was the biggest and best square America ever had. Today (03.10.15) is the 112th anniversary of his birth to sodbusters in Strasburg, North Dakota. By Don Surber – Cross-posted at AskMarion –> The reruns of the Welk shows … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Entertainment, Fun, History, Remembering Tagged ABC, Alzheimer’s, Americana, entertainment, German, immigrants, Lawrence Welk, loyalty, music, musician, North Dakota, remembering, Vignettes Leave a comment
Immigration… From an Immigrants Perspective
America has been on the edge for a long time and she is now teetering as far forward over the edge as a country possibly can before it falls over the cliff and is no longer recognizable. We either wake-up … Continue reading
Photo: Reuters History Lesson: Poor forgotten Flag Day is like the awkward little brother of July 4th. If you are still the owner of a paper calendar, you will find Flag Day noted on June 14th. The date commemorates the … Continue reading
Posted in Freedom, History, Holidays, Patriotism Tagged American Flag, Americana, Flag Day, flags, Fox and Friends, Fox News, Grand Ol' Flag, Hisrory, History, holidays, old glory, Patriotic Holidays, Patriotic Season, patriotism, progressivism, stars and stripes 1 Comment
The Silencing of American Christians
War on Christianity By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – The NoisyRoom – Originally Posted on May 9, 2014 I am bitterly disappointed in HGTV. They are arguably one of my very favorite channels. That they would bow to censorship, especially of Christians, … Continue reading
Sarah Palin at the Billy Graham Library
Video: Sarah Palin at the Billy Graham Library Governor Palin’s Appearance Prompted Wal-Mart Sellout Palin’s Newest Book: Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas (Kindle)
Posted in Americana, Books, Freedom, Holidays, Joy, Politics, Religion and Faith, Spirituality Tagged Americana, Billy Graham, book, Book Tour, Books, Christmas, Franklin Graham, God, Graham, Palin, Relgions, Sarah Palin, Spirit of Christmas 3 Comments
Governor Palin’s Appearance Prompted Wal-Mart Sellout
Wausau, Wisconsin: Wal-Mart officials were unprepared for an overflow crowd of well over 1,000 that turned out for a Sarah Palin book signing event. The retailer had only 700 copies of her best-seller on hand and were unable to satisfy … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Books, Constitution, Freedom, History, Holidays, Joy, Leadership, News and politics, Patriotism, Politics, Religion and Faith, Spirituality, Tradition, Wake Up Tagged 2016 Election, Americana, atheists, Billy Graham, Book Signing, Books, Charismatic, Christianity, Christmas, educate yourself, freedom, leadership, Middle-America, Palin, Sarah Palin, secularism, tea party, Wal-Mart, Wisconsin, WoC 7 Comments
Long Lines for Sarah Palin in Monroe, Louisiana
Video: Long Lines for Sarah Palin in Monroe, Louisiana 12.7.13 Videos: Sarah Palin Urges Americans to Rally Against Angry Atheists 12/9/13 Why Sarah Palin is here to stay Sarah Palin signs books Dec. 6 at the Billy Graham Library in … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Communication, Conservatives, Constitution, Freedom, Holidays, Leadership, manipulation of the public, Patriotism, Politics, Religion and Faith, Spirituality, Strength, Tradition Tagged American values, Americana, atheists, average Americans, Bill of Rights, Book Signing, Books, Charismatic, Christmas, Conservatives, Female-Presidency, Graham, Hope, inspirational, leadership, Louisiana, Palin, Sarah Palin, war on Christianity, War on Christmas, War on Religion 2 Comments
Citizenship and Church Membership
By: T F Stern – T F Stern’s Rantings This past week’s Sunday School lesson had to do with being a good citizen, regardless of what country you happen to reside. A friend of mine was teaching and directed his … Continue reading
Posted in Constitution, Dumbing Down of America, Freedom, Get Involved, History, Knowledge Is Power, low-informed voters, manipulation of the public, Patriotism, Politics, Religion and Faith, Wake Up, We Are All God's Creatures, Wisdom, You Be the Judge Tagged Americana, Bastiat, church, citizenship, Constitutional Republic, dictators, Founding Fathers, God, inalienable rights, Judeo-Christian values, SCOTUS, values 34 Comments
Palin on the Historic Upset in Virgina GOP Primary and a Lot More – Hannity Exclusive
Palin immediately congratulated Dave Brat on Tuesday night on his victory via Facebook: Congratulations to Dave Brat in Virginia on such an encouraging victory tonight! You shocked the political world and reminded D.C. that power lies with We the People … Continue reading →