Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
Tag Archives: public schools
Excerpted from DAILY BEAST Last week, Rutgers University fired its mercurial basketball coach after he was videotaped “shoving, grabbing and throwing balls at players in practice and using gay slurs,” according to ESPN. Under pressure from school administrators, Rutgers’ athletic … Continue reading
S.C. School District’s Detailed Response to TheBlaze’s Exclusive Report on ‘Widely Adopted’ Textbook With Flawed 2nd Amendment Definition
TheBlaze: The South Carolina school district currently utilizing a U.S. history textbook with a disputed interpretation of the Second and Third Amendments responded to TheBlaze’s exclusive report in great detail on Wednesday. In an emailed statement, a spokesman for Greenville … Continue reading
What kind of world do we live in when math becomes a philosophical essay, and not a system of numbers, arithmetic, and simple truths? "’Truth’ is an artificial construct of the patriarchy, invented as a tool of oppression…" Quote From … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – AskMarion Remember the little boy that got suspended for chomping his pop-tart into a gun, the parents who were told to removed soldiers from their son’s birthday cupcakes and the elementary school kids (here and there) … Continue reading
MEDIA & POLITICIANS STIR UP FRENZY BUT WON’T REPORT EDUCATIONAL “CHILD FIND” LAW THAT COULD HAVE PREVENTED NEWTOWN , CT MASSACRE
By LM & AJ - Cross-Posted at True Health Is True Wealth – h/t to the NoisyRoom for photo In light of the recent massacre in Newtown, Connecticut, we learn today that, “The Newtown school gunman’s mother was so angry … Continue reading
Video: Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School Tracking School Children With RFID Tags? It’s All About the Benjamins Student body ID cards with RFID-embedded chips. Image: Northside Independent School District Just as the U.S. Department of … Continue reading
My friend Randy who is a one man WARRIOR against SHARIA and ISLAM…wrote this…he ended up at the table across from a CAIR member in Tampa. He has his finger on this face in the corner of the shot…. MUST … Continue reading