Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
Tag Archives: parental rights
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton - Cross-Posted at Right Wing News and Gateway Pundit Robert Small was arrested for speaking out of turn at an MSDE-sponsored informational meeting on Common Core, the new federal curriculum for Maryland schools. Robert Small: He said: … Continue reading
By Heather Callaghan - Activist Post - December 8, 2012 – Cross-posted at – True Health Is True Wealth – h/t to Jean stoner New Yorker Jennifer Parker was alarmed when she found out that a public health nurse vaccinated … Continue reading
Superintendent issues warning: ‘There will be consequences’ for not submitting WND: Brushing aside privacy concerns by parents and civil rights activists, a Texas school district has gone live with a controversial program requiring all students to wear a locator radio … Continue reading
Video: Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School Tracking School Children With RFID Tags? It’s All About the Benjamins Student body ID cards with RFID-embedded chips. Image: Northside Independent School District Just as the U.S. Department of … Continue reading
A.M. Freyed – Infowars.com August 7, 2012 – h/t to Claudia Johnson and MJ – Cross-Posted at True Health Is True Wealth!! New Organization VaxTruth Fights Vaccine Damages A new national organization called VaxTruth is dedicated to telling people about … Continue reading
By Chelsea Schilling – WND When a kindergarten boy brought home a children’s book touting the joys of being in a lesbian family, his parents complained to Windridge Elementary School, sparking a petition signed by 25 parents in protest. The … Continue reading
Think I am kidding… demand to discuss your child’s “SEX EDUCATION” with you children’s teachers and for that matter… pay attention to all the insertion of the MUSLIM crap in the textbooks! Next they’ll be taught, you can marry at … Continue reading
Video: Trailer – Welcoming Schools Film: What Do You Know? Is This Really What You Want You Kindergartners and Lower Elementary School Kids Learning… and from Strangers? Trailer for the new Welcoming Schools (www.welcomingschools.org) professional development film for educators and … Continue reading
State can snatch kids thanks to Supreme Court WND: Justices on the U.S. Supreme Court, caught up in the high-profile Obamacare arguments that started today, have refused to intervene in a case where deputies threatened parents with the forced removal … Continue reading