Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
Tag Archives: New York
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom – Cross-Posted and THITW Looks like fascist Nanny Bloomberg intends to make good use of his final three weeks in office. For those of you hoping that Comrade de Blasio will reverse this or … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – The NoisyRoom Politicker.com: Bill de Blasio, America’s first openly Marxist Mayor, at last night’s fund-raiser. I absolutely agree with Jack Cashill… New York City will see a radical increase in crime over the next few years … Continue reading
Manasquan, NJ — Remember all those who denied that firearms confiscation as a result of New York’s new gun laws was too "insane" to even consider? That it was strictly in the realm of paranoid conspiracy theorists and the "it … Continue reading
This idea was both hatched by the big rats in power calling out the little low and uninformed rats to turn on their neighbors and fellow Americans for a few pieces of silver. Is any of this sounding familiar? Whether … Continue reading
For those that haven’t heard… The Fein-Stymied: Assault Weapons Ban Won’t Even Make It Into Final Gun Control Bill “WELL INTO THE PROCESS” by Bob Russell, ©2013, blogging at Conservative Daily News – Cross Posted – the Post & Email … Continue reading
Video: A Superstar In NY==> State Senator Greg Ball Eviscerates Cuomo After Gun Control Law Passes Via Business Insider. The New York Senate on Monday passed the first sweeping new gun measures since the elementary school massacre in Newtown, Conn., … Continue reading
Breezy Point in Ruins – Photos by Jenna Pope: Breezy Point, Queens. November 13th, 2012. I finally made it out to Breezy Point on Tuesday, which was 15 days after hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast. Although I had seen … Continue reading
If You Have to Evacuate to a Shelter, Many in New York and New Jersey Will Allow You to Bring Your Pets
Photo Credit: The Blaze BabblePets (Photo Credit: iStockphoto): New York City’s Mayor Michael Bloomberg has just announced mandatory evacuations in low-lying areas of the city. There are 65 shelters ready throughout the city, and pets will be welcome. Remember, if you’re … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit on Oct 29 2012 at 12:36 am – The Council Forum Last week, the New York State Appeals Court ruled that the Defense of Marriage Act was unconstitutional. The ruling itself was based on a very narrow criteria, since … Continue reading