Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: If The Clintons Committed A Felony, What Should Be Done?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
Tag Archives: dirty politics
*** A special thank you goes out to the following people for being kind enough to answer my questions and for taking the time to help me with information for this article: Joel Graves, Assistant Digital Director/House GOP; Chair Cathy … Continue reading
Video: Chris McDaniel on Election Fraud in Mississippi – Allen West 7/3/14 Major lawsuit over Senate race ‘shenanigans’ – By James Simpson – WND Sen. Thad Cochran, R-Miss, (left) and Chris McDaniel (right) True the Vote: the citizens initiative pursuing … Continue reading
Sarah Palin on Dirty Tricks and Third Party: If Republicans Are Going to Act Like Democrats Then What’s the Use?
Video: Sarah Palin With Sean Hannity – June 24, 2014, Evening of McDaniel/Shannon Primaries – Video courtesy of SarahNet. Governor Palin talked to Sean Hannity about today’s primaries, her thoughts on the reasons for Cantor defeat in … Continue reading
Obama’s shock Easter sermon: ‘Captains of the religious right’ want blacks ‘in the back of the bus,’ women ‘back in the kitchen’
TheBlaze: St. John’s Episcopal Church in Washington D.C. is known as the President’s church, but soon they’re also going to soon be known as one of the worst churches in America if they keep this up. To celebrate the resurrection … Continue reading
IF YOU GET INVOLVED IN AND TAKE ACTION ON ONLY ONE ISSUE THIS YEAR… MAKE IT THIS ONE… PLEASE! PEOPLE THIS IS REALLY BAD. LIKE WE DON’T HAVE ENOUGH FRAUD IN OUR SYSTEM ALREADY…. This is a blatant attempt to … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit on Jan 28 2013 | The Council Forum Every week on Monday morning , the Council and invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day. This week’s question:Can the Republican … Continue reading
Recently on his radio show Rush Limbaugh discussed an article which stated that there is no respected voice in the national arena articulating Conservatism. Such an advocate for Conservatism is crucial to reversing the direction of America as Obama drives … Continue reading