Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
- Forum: What Do You Like Most About Where You Live? What Would You Change?
- The Council Has Spoken – Watcher’s Council Results 5-13-15
- Forum: Who Will Be The 2016 Nominees? Whom Would You Like To See?
- Washington Times’ Bombshell Tapes Confirm Citizen Commission’s Findings on Benghazi
- The Council Has Spoken!! Watcher’s Council Results – 01.30.15
Tag Archives: Electoral College
January 28, 2013 By Kevin “Coach” Collins – h/t to Liana Smith To guarantee the will of the people would decide who would govern us our Founding Fathers gave each state the right to apportion its Electoral College votes (ECVs) … Continue reading
By J.B. Williams - January 3, 2013 Despite a deafening silence on the part of the government controlled news media, it is no secret that very serious questions concerning Barack Obama’s history persist and that wide-spread election fraud was used … Continue reading
Breaking news! Class action law suit filed on behalf of Presidential Electors and Presidential candidates seeking to stay Certification of vote for Obama by the Electoral College and by Congress due to fraud and use of forged IDs by Obama
Breaking news! Class action law suit filed on behalf of Presidential Electors and Presidential candidates seeking to stay Certification of vote for Obama by the Electoral College and by Congress due to fraud and use of forged IDs by Obama … Continue reading
(Before It is News) PRELUDE I do not write for fun. I write for Faith-my Catholic Faith and my faith in America. In Barack Obama, I believe that we have an enemy of both. For the record, I was prepared … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit on Dec 14 2012 at 3:22 am | Nominations The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. What happens when you finally decide enough is enough? … Continue reading
By J.B. Williams - December 12, 2012 - NewsWithViews.com – h/t to Liana Smith In the face of the most massive election fraud in U.S. history, citizens seem silenced into complete submission, Republican lawmakers are cowering in their congressional offices … Continue reading
Video: Caroling Flash Mob at the Mall JoshuaPundit on Dec 12 2012 | Nominations. Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its … Continue reading