Join us on Twitter @AskMarion
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Palin-Cruz 2016 Join the Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Mysterious Case Of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370
- Examiner Editorial: Why does Nancy Pelosi fear an Obamacare inspector general?
- The Kremlin’s New Glasnost Campaign to Fool the West
- Don’t Forget About Sarah… Nor Count Her Out for 2016
- Speaker Boehner Wants to Wear Us Down on Amnesty
- Greg Gutfeld Rips The Media For Mockery of CPAC
- China to Purchase the Federal Reserve
- "America" – Dinesh D’Souza Is Back With New Controversial Film "America" – The Kelly File Exclusive
- Forum: What are Your Predictions For The 2014 Midterms?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 3.02.14 Thru 3.09.14
- Palin Wowed CPAC Crowd! Paul Won Straw Poll
- Rand Paul with Chris Wallace on Fox Sunday 03.09.14
- Formenting Revolution in the Ukraine
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Did Obama Lie His Way To WH, Is His Election Null and Void… Plus Bolton, Carson, Palin, CPAC
- CPAC 2014 is a Wrap
- CPAC 2014 – Day 2 Speeches
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 03/07/14
- Valedictorian at Israel’s Top Medical School! How is the U.N. going to spin this?
- Governor Sarah Palin Goes On the Record with Greta 3-7-2014
- Apropos Crimea
- CPAC 2014 Begins With a Bang and Will End With a Bang
- Soros Money Linked To Controversial FCC Newsroom Study
- CPAC 2014 – Day 1 Speeches
- What If Buying Coffee Was Like Buying ObamaCare ????
- CPAC 2014
Tag Archives: WSJ
Independent Woman’s Voice: I want you to meet Edie Sundby. This photo of Edie is one of our most recent posts over at http://www.MyCancellation.com: CrossPosted at THITW: For almost seven years now, Edie has fought and beat back stage-four gallbladder … Continue reading
WSJ: It is becoming obvious to even Obama’s followers that Barack Obama is just a figurehead and really makes not decisions nor is aware of most of the decisions being made by his administration or the Progressives in Washington. Jay … Continue reading
Rap songs celebrating tattooed thugs make a sad contrast with the sweet music of the March on Washington By JUAN WILLIAMS – WSJ Fifty years after the March on Washington, mystical memories of that seminal moment in the civil-rights era … Continue reading
Pet Food Stamps, a New York-based nonprofit that will give qualifying pet owners throughout the U.S. (who must be receiving government assistance for themselves) funds to buy food for their animals from the website PetFoodDirect. Applications can be filled out … Continue reading
UBS Admits Rigging Rates in ‘Epic’ Plot… But the Side Connections of the Libor Scandal Are Just as Amazing!
Meet ‘Trader A’: The Man at the Center of UBS Libor Probe WSJ: “Trader A,” a former UBS UBSN.VX -3.46%trader, may have called others “Superman,” but from the way regulators describe his alleged efforts to manipulate Libor, it would seem … Continue reading
Emails suggest the White House pushed business to the presidential adviser’s former firm to sell the health-care law WSJ: Rewind to 2009. The fight over ObamaCare is raging, and a few news outlets report that something looks ethically rotten in … Continue reading
Dr. Mercola: It was big news when court documents were unsealed revealing a whistleblower lawsuit accusing drug giant Merck of fraud and lying about the true efficacy of its mumps vaccine. Just about every media, large and small, picked it … Continue reading
Obama Blocking the Economic Recovery… And Stutistics: What the Media Is Not Telling you About Obama’s Unemployment Record
What is the media not telling you about the Obama unemployment record? Find out in less than three minutes in the debut episode of Stutistics! GBTV: The first episode of Stutistics debuted on GBTV last night. Stu highlighted the truth … Continue reading