Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
Tag Archives: FDA
Story at-a-glance First, the good news. Nestle Purina PetCare and Del Monte have voluntarily recalled their chicken jerky pet treats imported from China. The brands removed from store shelves are Waggin’ Train and Canyon Creek Ranch brand dog treats, along … Continue reading
–> Bill Gates Leveraged Philanthropy: Corporate Profit versus Humanity <– Consumerist: By Chris Morran on August 3, 2012 2:44 PM – photo by PepOmint Retail behemoth Walmart says it will soon be selling a new variety of genetically modified sweet … Continue reading
Dr. Mercola: It was big news when court documents were unsealed revealing a whistleblower lawsuit accusing drug giant Merck of fraud and lying about the true efficacy of its mumps vaccine. Just about every media, large and small, picked it … Continue reading
VacTruth.com l By Catherine J. Frompovich | July 17th, 2012 | Category: Catherine From povich, Top Stories |21 comments – Photo Credit – Cross-Posted at True Health Is True Wealth – h/t to George King Whistleblowers shine light on shady … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom In the notorious tradition of Nixon’s Enemies List, Obama is now openly persecuting patriots at every opportunity. He tries to shame them, taint them, marginalize them and if all that doesn’t work, he sends … Continue reading
Obama Agency Rules PepsiCo Cannibalizing Aborted Fetus is ‘Ordinary Business’ Stockholders will not be notified or allowed to vote on the measure Photo: Kristin Masinter Photography LARGO, Fla., March 5, 2012 /Standard Newswire/ — In a shocking decision delivered Feb … Continue reading
Popping the Vaccine Bubble Read the original article in pdf. – Be sure to check out links below My business involves advising portfolio managers about asset allocation in global financial markets. During my career, I have observed several extreme speculative … Continue reading
Film Review: The World According to Monsanto Film: The World According to Monsanto – Full Length Directed by Marie-Monique RobinReview by Jeffrey M. Smith How much outrage can a single multinational corporation inspire? How much damage can they inflict? The breathtaking … Continue reading
Anthony Gucciardi Activist Post It seems that GlaxoSmithKline’s alternative to deadly Gardasil is just about as unsafe, with one 13-year-old entering into a ‘waking coma’ only one day after receiving a Cervarix vaccination. She now sleeps for 23 hours per … Continue reading
PepsiCo is ignoring criticism from pro-life advocates upset that the company contracts with a research firm that uses fetal cells from babies victimized by abortions to test and produce artificial flavor enhancers. The first thing that popped into my head … Continue reading