Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
Category Archives: Organizations
Top tea party group celebrates five years The Tea Party movement celebrated its five-year anniversary with a blockbuster event today, February 27th 2014, in Washington, D.C. that brought together Tea Party conservatives in Congress with local activists and movement leaders … Continue reading
Video: Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) Files Lawsuit Against Pres Obama & NSA Mass Surveillance – Andrew Napolitano Video: Sen Rand Paul (R-KY) Announces Lawsuit Vs Pres Obama, Dirs Of NSA, FBI, DNi, FBI Named In Suit – Video: NSA Class … Continue reading
IRS’s Lerner Bombshell, Treasury Department Secretly Drafted New Rules To Restrict Activity of Conservative Groups… Yet Pres Obama Says No Smidgen of Corruption
Remember Lois Lerner? AskMarion: The Daily Caller: The Obama administration’s Treasury Department and former IRS official Lois Lerner conspired to draft new 501(c)(4) regulations to restrict the activity of conservative groups in a way that would not be disclosed publicly, according … Continue reading
Oxfam: 85 richest people as wealthy as poorest half of the world That’s right… the new report from British humanitarian group Oxfam International has revealed 85 richest people in the world own and have accumulated as much as the World’s … Continue reading
Justice Department and Holder Declining to Prosecute Alleged IRS Abuse… As Questions Continue to Arise
Exterior of the Internal Revenue Service building in Washington Photo: AP File By Marion Algier – Ask Marion A top Republican senator is pressing Attorney General Eric Holder for answers following allegations by a government watchdog that the IRS may … Continue reading
The New York Times took down the Clinton Foundation this past week in a hard-hitting article. This could (and should) be devastating for Bill and Hillary. But the Progressive Democrat and media machine will make a thousand excuses for them … Continue reading
The Council Has Spoken! The votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, a decent amount of knowledge is a real safety factor. This … Continue reading
Associated Press Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) speaks during a news conference on Capitol Hill in Washington, Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013, to introduce legislation on certain semiautomatic weapons and high-capacity magazines. (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta) Alert: Sen. Diane Feinstein releases … Continue reading
PatriotsforAmerica.ning: These mindless puppets/actors and other busy bodies want to destroy our country and constitution by working to end the important U.S. Constitution 2nd amendment <-(ALL OF THOSE LISTED BELOW NEED TO MIGRATE TO EACH COAST AND LEAVE US IN … Continue reading