Our weekly wrap… Sunday to Sunday… Please share! Ask Marion
Events of the Week… Russia-Ukraine Escalating, the House Has Traced the IRS Scandal to Obama, President Obama has Ordered the Review of Deportation Practices to Promote His Amnesty Agenda and President Obama is Turning Over the Control of the Internet (Our Privacy) to the United Nations, yet U.S. News Coverage is Still Obsessed with the Missing Malaysian Plane?!? Or are we being directed to that diversion?
In 1997, Obama’s former foreign affairs adviser, and president Jimmy Carter’s national security adviser, Zbigniew Brzezinski, wrote a book entitled The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy And Its Geostrategic Imperatives, arguing that the U.S. had to take control of Ukraine (as well as Azerbaijan, South Korea, Turkey and Iran) because they were “critically important geopolitical pivots”. Of course President Obama disarmed the Ukraine years ago! And when Republican Vice Presidential Candidate, Sarah Palin, warned of Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine in 2008 and Republican Presidential Candidate, Mitt Romney, said Russia was our biggest geopolitical foe in 2012… both were mocked by Team Obama which includes the bias liberal media and most of Hollywood (including shows like Saturday Night Live), who are charged with carrying the Progressive Left’s water, as they supply most ‘low-informed’ Americans their news.
Democrats and the liberal media love to mock conservatives like Sarah Palin as unintelligent or uninformed, but the worm has turned and history has proven Sarah Palin right over and over again. Do your homework and then help us spread this important message and fuel a conservative resurgence in 2014… As Palin said in 2013 CPAC Speech, “We are not here to re-brand a party… We are here to rebuild a country!”
–> Hear Audio for New TV Ad: “Sarah Palin was Right” by CCC PAC <–
Lindsay Graham was caught on hot mic offering Kerry “help”– who needs Dems when you’ve got GOP traitors
LEFT… Face of Yesterday’s Establishment GOP (Past) – RIGHT… Tomorrow’s Patriotic GOP (Future)
- Internet Control — Keys To The Kingdom
- Sarah Palin plans Rogue TV
- Indiana on the brink of leaving the Common Core experiment
- Putin Readies For A Further Ukrainian Invasion
- U.S. to relinquish remaining control over the Internet
- The Council Has Spoken!!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Dinesh D’Souza Asks The Audience To ‘Imagine The Unimaginable’ With His New Film About America
- Snowden leak: NSA plans to infect ‘millions’ of computers
- Clintonworld Determined to Contain Latest Controversy
- Abbas Calls Israeli Defense Against Gaza Rocket Attacks ‘Cold Blooded Murder’
- Changing Wings… New TV AD
- Jolly just proved that Republicans can win in swing states… in 2014 and 2016
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Green Eggs And Ham Edition
- Mysterious Case Of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370
- Examiner Editorial: Why does Nancy Pelosi fear an Obamacare inspector general?
- The Kremlin’s New Glasnost Campaign to Fool the West
- Don’t Forget About Sarah… Nor Count Her Out for 2016
- Speaker Boehner Wants to Wear Us Down on Amnesty
- Greg Gutfeld Rips The Media For Mockery of CPAC
- China to Purchase the Federal Reserve
- “America” – Dinesh D’Souza Is Back With New Controversial Film “America” – The Kelly File Exclusive
- Forum: What are Your Predictions For The 2014 Midterms?
- Palin Wowed CPAC Crowd! Paul Won Straw Poll
- Rand Paul with Chris Wallace on Fox Sunday 03.09.14
- Formenting Revolution in the Ukraine
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Did Obama Lie His Way To WH, Is His Election Null and Void… Plus Bolton, Carson, Palin, CPAC
- CPAC 2014 is a Wrap
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 3.02.14 Thru 3.09.14
- New head of anti-Obamacare doctor group lives with George Soros’ progressive ex-wife
- Baking Soda – True Enemy of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- ObamaCare’s Secret Mandate Exemption
- Obamacare Concession — Individuals Now Exempt
- KY Woman Confronts Obama About Losing Plan And Son’s Doctor Due To ObamaCare
- Becoming an Autism-Warrior-Parent, Channeling Deborah, Esther and Miriam Read more: Becoming an Autism-Warrior-Parent, Channeling Deborah, Esther and Miriam
Love and Prayer are the Best Medicines!
And Best Anti-Depressants!
- Dogs Lovin the Water
- One dog changes the lives of two war veterans
- Every Dog Has Its Data
- Tribute to Movie Dogs – Rin Tin Tin Lassie Benji Asta Toto +
Great Pet Books: The Rainbow Bridge: A Visit to Pet Paradise and All Creatures Great and Small
In a disarmed society, the streets are ruled by the physically strongest and morally weakest individuals. – Will Spencer
Book(s) of the Week – Rush Revere and the First Patriots: Time-Travel Adventures With Exceptional Americans, follow-up to Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans by Rush Limbaugh
“Whoa there, young historians! Before we go rush, rush, rushing off anywhere, I’d like a moment. I’m Liberty, Rush Revere’s loquacious equine companion—his trusty talking horse! Always at the ready to leap from the twenty-first century into America’s past, that’s me. When he says ‘Let’s go!’
I’m so there. I’m jazzed, I’m psyched, I’m—”
“Ah, excuse me, Liberty?”
“Usually you say ‘oh no, not again!’ and ‘while we’re in colonial Boston, can I try the baked beans?’”
“Okay, fine—you do the talking. I’ll just be over here, if you need me.…”
Well, he’s sulking now, but I couldn’t be your tour guide across time without Liberty! His name says it all: the freedom we celebrate every July Fourth with fireworks and hot dogs (and maybe some of those baked beans). But how did America get free? How did thirteen newborn colonies tell the British king where he could stick his unfair taxes?
Jump into the bustling streets of Boston in 1765, where talk of revolution is growing louder. I said LOUDER. You’ll have to SHOUT to be heard over the angry cries of “Down with the king!” and “Repeal the Stamp Act!” that fill the air. You’ll meet fierce supporters of liberty like Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, and my idol, Paul Revere, as they fearlessly defy British rule. It’s an exciting, dangerous, turbulent, thrilling time to be an American…and exceptional young patriots like you won’t want to miss a minute. Let’s ride!
The youth of America is waking up… We must give them the tools to make their decisions!
Millennials are waking up! They were well represented at CPAC-2014, including Evan Feinberg, President of Generation Opportunity, who said there is a war on the youth of America… his generation! Feinberg was on the Healthcare after ObamaCare: A Practical Guide panel.
The wolves are at the door!!
Be sure to come visit us here at Ask Marion regularly and subscribe to receive the latest posts first… as well as visit: Just One More Pet, True Health Is True Wealth!!, Knowledge Is Power, the Daily Thought Pad and Palin-Cruz 2016
And Join in on Twitter at @AskMarion @JustOneMorePet and @Palin-Cruz_2016
Join the Movement… Stop Hillary – Palin-Cruz 2016 – @PalinCruz_2016 – #PalinCruz2016
‘The Key’ for the GOP to both beat Hillary in 2016 and nullify the carrot of ‘electing the first female president’, is running Sarah Palin at the top of the ticket!! She is tough, charismatic, loved by average Americans, vetted and already tested like no candidate before her. Plus Palin’s circle of supporters and influence is growing, while many of her detractors have had to publicly admit they were wrong about her and admit that she has been right about a long list of things, including death panels in ObamaCare and Putin invading the Ukraine.
And there is a good crop of possible GOP VP choices for 2016 including Rand Paul, Allen West, Ben Carson and Ted Cruz to complete that ticket.
Palin-Paul, Palin-Carson, Palin-West, Palin-Cruz
So why Ted?
When you watch the reaction and reception for Ted Cruz virtually everywhere he goes, except in Washington D.C. and add his Cuban heritage as well as his understanding of the immigrant experience through his father plus he and Palin being friends and simpatico politically you have a real winner for the GOP and for America and the American people! In his CPAC introduction of Sarah Palin in 2013, Ted Cruz credited his election to Sarah Palin, as do many she has endorsed and fought for.
Cruz and Palin were the bookends for CPAC 2014 and rocked the house!
Video: Judge Jeanine Pirro – Fmr Alaska Gov Sarah Palin Delivers Keynote Address At 2014 CPAC Conf – (8:40 Minutes)