Our weekly wrap… Sunday to Sunday… Please share! Ask Marion
Events of the Week… CPAC 2014, Russia-Ukraine Escalating, Missing Malaysian Plane and Virtually “No” Wreckage Found?
Ted Cruz: “We are still a nation of laws. You just have to check with Barack Obama every day to see what they are.”
Lampooned as a political caveman by the left, Senator Ted Cruz took a star turn Saturday night at the annual Gridiron dinner. “Since I’ve been thrown out of our Senate lunches, it’s really nice to be invited to dinner,” he said, one of several jokes playing on his status as one of the most despised men in Washington.
#CPAC2014 Speech ~> “Mr. President, we will not let you shred our constitution.” Rand Paul won the CPAC-2014 Straw Poll
Sarah Palin ~> “We Have Reason To Be Optimistic For Upcoming Midterms” ~> Must See Video
The night before she was giving the keynote speech at CPAC, Sarah Palin was interviewed by Greta Van Susteran on On the Record. She was positive about America’s future and based on her constant interaction with people all over the country, Palin said there is reason for optimism because America is waking up!
She credited Senator Ted Cruz for his hard work and called on voters to get all of Congress on “Cruz control”. Palin even channeled her inner Cruz by breaking out a copy of Green Eggs and Ham, but she rewrote the Dr. Seuss classic.
“I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals. I do not like their crony deals.
I do not like this spying, man. I do not like ‘oh yes we can’.
I do not like the spending spree. We’re smart, we know there’s nothing free.
I do not like reporters smug replies, when I complain about their lies.
I do not like this kind of hope and we wont take it… nope, nope, nope.”
Palin’s version brought down the house.
Palin was funny bur hard-hitting and her comments were wildly well received… Judge Jeanine Pirro pulled together a video of some of the highllights.
Video: Judge Jeanine Pirro – Fmr Alaska Gov Sarah Palin Delivers Keynote Address At 2014 CPAC Conf – (8:40 Minutes)
Match Sarah Palin Up With Any of These 4 Men Below and You Have a Winning 2016 Ticket that Can Beat Hillary as well as the Carrot of Electing the First Female President!
Palin-Paul, Palin-Carson, Palin-West, Palin-Cruz
Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions. ~ GK Chesterton
“The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool.” – Stephen King
- Ukraine – A Look Into America’s Possible Future
- Supreme Court Sends Homeschoolers Packing
- Forum: Is President Obama’s New ‘My Brother’s Keeper’ Initiative Directed Towards Young Men Of ‘Color’ Racist?
- Crimea seems to go back to Russia – no matter what Obama says (or does)
- Did Sarah Palin Predict Russia Invading Ukraine If Obama Got Elected?…
- Top Admiral Says Obama Conspired With America’s Enemies to Kidnap Chris Stevens [Video]
- The Western Center For Journalism: Obama Is Preparing the Military for Martial Law
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 2.23.14 Thru 3.02.14
- Becoming an Autism-Warrior-Parent, Channeling Deborah, Esther and Miriam Read more: Becoming an Autism-Warrior-Parent, Channeling Deborah, Esther and Miriam
- What If Buying Coffee Was Like Buying ObamaCare ????
- Warren Buffett Gives Millions to Pay for Abortions
- ObamaCare Political Ploy… Administration offers 2-year ObamaCare Extension for Canceled Health Plans
- Ezekial Emanuel Is Really Looking Forward To The Demise of Insurance Companies
- Beautiful Photo of Noah, Miscarried at 12 Weeks, Shows Unborn Baby’s Humanity
- A Dose of Reality… As Harry Reid Calls Terminally Ill Americans Liars
- Tribute to Movie Dogs – Rin Tin Tin Lassie Benji Asta Toto +
- Hero Dog Returns Home After Taking Bullet for Family
- Mr. Pepper – A Dachshund Escape
- Live: Iditarod (Sled Dog Race) 2014 from Anchorage Alaska is Underway
- Arizona is Being Overrun by Packs of Vicious Wild Chihuahuas… Vicious? Really?
Video: CPAC 2014 – The Honorable John Bolton (Former Ambassador to the United Nations says President Obama live in Fantasyland.)
Eric Metaxas was a speaker at CPAC-2015…
WHO BETTER TO FACE THE GREATEST EVIL OF THE 20TH CENTURY THAN A HUMBLE MAN OF FAITH?
As Adolf Hitler and the Nazis seduced a nation, bullied a continent, and attempted to exterminate the Jews of Europe, a small number of dissidents and saboteurs worked to dismantle the Third Reich from the inside. One of these was Dietrich Bonhoeffer—a pastor and author. In this New York Times best-selling biography, Eric Metaxas takes both strands of Bonhoeffer’s life—the theologian and the spy—and draws them together to tell a searing story of incredible moral courage in the face of monstrous evil. Metaxas presents the fullest accounting of Bonhoeffer’s heart-wrenching decision to leave the safe haven of America to return to Hitler’s Germany, and sheds new light on Bonhoeffer’s involvement in the famous Valkyrie plot and in “Operation 7,” the effort to smuggle Jews into neutral Switzerland.
“Bonhoeffer is the story of a life framed by a passion for truth and a commitment to justice on behalf of those who face implacable evil. Includes Readers’ Guide “[A] beautifully constructed biography.”
—Alan Wolfe, The New Republic
“Metaxas tells Bonhoeffer’s story with passion and theological sophistication. . . .”
—Wall Street Journal
“[A] weighty, riveting analysis of the life of Dietrich Bonhoeffer. . . .”
“Metaxas presents Bonhoeffer as a clear-headed, deeply convicted Christian who submitted to no one and nothing except God and his Word.”
“Metaxas has written a book that adds a new dimension to World War II, a new understanding of how evil can seize the soul of a nation and a man of faith can confront it. . . .”
—Thomas Fleming, author, The New Dealers’ War
“Metaxas has created a biography of uncommon power—intelligent, moving, well researched,vividly written, and rich in implication for our own lives. Or to put it another way: Buy this book. Read it. Then buy another copy and give it to a person you love. It’s that good.”
—Archbishop Charles Chaput, First Things
“A definitive Bonhoeffer biography for the 21st century.”
- 2011 ECPA Book of the Year
- 2011 Canterbury Medal by the Becket Fund recognizing courage in the defense of religious liberty
- 2011 Christopher Award winner highlighting the power of faith, courage, and action
“A definitive Bonhoeffer biography for the 21st century.”
Metaxas is also the author of: Seven Men: And the Secret of Their Greatness, Amazing Grace: William Wilberforce and the Heroic Campaign to End Slavery, Bonhoeffer Study Guide: The Life and Writings of Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Socrates in the City: Conversations on “Life, God, and Other Small Topics” and Everything You Always Wanted to Know About God (but were afraid to ask)
The wolves are at the door!!
Be sure to come visit us here at Ask Marion regularly and subscribe to receive the latest posts first… as well as visit: Just One More Pet, True Health Is True Wealth!!, Knowledge Is Power, the Daily Thought Pad and Palin-Cruz 2016