Remember when Glenn Beck said he would rather have Barack Obama win in 2008 than John McCain and people gasped? Here is why. The Democrat party has been co-opted by the Progressives. Hillary Clinton has even openly said that she prefers to be called a Progressive rather than a liberal. But the Republican party also has some Progressives in their ranks and John McCain is one. Beck knew that if McCain won in 2008 that he would be working on much of the same programs that Barack Obama has been pushing… just slowly and not so visibly, so the American people would not have noticed until it was too late. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for us he chose a running mate that helped inspire an awakening in America. …AskMarion~
Photo Credit: The NoisyRoom
JOHN McCAIN IS A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY
When did we start using Senator John McCain’s “friend” list instead of FBI background investigations to determine whether an individual should receive access to sensitive and classified government information?
John McCain (R-AZ), Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and John Boehner (R-OH) need to step down. They are unfit to serve and they pose a threat to the safety and security of the American people.
We Americans want to know what the hell is going on in Washington D. C.?!
Yesterday Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), the chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said that the White House was behind recent national security leaks. She stated, “I think the White House has to understand that some of this is coming from their ranks”.
While Republicans have been blaming the White House for playing politics with national security, John McCain and his good-old-boy network in Congress are doing just that – playing politics at the expense of national security. They are “in” with the White House now; they are against the security of our nation. That’s the bottom line when the spin and propaganda are set aside.
FBI background investigations have been done for decades; it is standard operating procedure for all individuals who will have access to sensitive and classified government information. Familial and organizational associations are a critical component of background investigations to ensure that individuals cannot be blackmailed or easily compromised into divulging classified information to America’s enemies.
Other components of these standard background investigations include polygraphs and even investigation into countries that the individual has travelled to. From drug use to lifestyle and everything in between, the FBI is required to investigate the individual as far back as their place of birth in order to determine whether they, their family members and their close friends could have connections to anyone who could present a risk to national security.
The investigation being requested by Michele Bachmann (R-MN) and four other members of Congress is fully justified and is not asking for anything that isn’t already standard operating procedure.
John McCain’s vehement opposition to that investigation is an outrage and what he and others should be asking is why the investigation was not conducted years ago. His gross negligence and dereliction of duty as a U.S. Senator must not be tolerated.
Did John McCain read the 16 page letter with 59 footnotes sent to Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN)?
If John McCain failed to read it, his lack of due diligence is on full display and he needs to step down.
If he read it and remains unable to comprehend the gravity of the situation and the criticality of proceeding with the request for an investigation, he is either incompetent or he holds a blatant disregard for the security of our nation.
There are no shades of gray in this matter when the facts are already laid out for all to see. Even a 5th grader can see that the investigation being requested by Michele Bachmann and others is fully warranted and necessary.
John McCain’s own actions and words have placed him at a fork in the road with only two paths to choose from. One path supports the need for an investigation; the other is the path of resignation… it’s time to decide Mr. McCain.
Having served our country with honor, distinction and sacrifice as a member of our military decades ago, one must ask Mr. McCain if the corrupting forces in Washington D.C. are so potent that he cannot resist turning a blind eye to national security and instead chooses to fight against those who care about the security of our nation.
Where was John McCain when members of Seal Team Six and Special Ops forces were murdered? Egregious ‘leaks’ announced publicly by President Obama and serious unanswered questions surround that massacre and we want to know where John McCain and his good-old-boys stand in terms of calling for an investigation? Their otherwise loud voices are silent on this matter and Mr. McCain needs to know that we’ve noticed.
And where was John McCain over a year ago when a Canadian Diplomat who is a liberal Democrat and self-described Marxist-leaning moderate Muslim, Tarek Fatah, sounded the warning bell that Canada has evidence of infiltration right up to our White House by the fascist forces of the Muslim Brotherhood? McCain was silent again – and we noticed.
We know where Mr. McCain was when he fought to grant Presidential power to indefinitely detain American citizens without charge or trail. In fact, he fought loudly for passage of the S. 1867 NDAA legislation. Either he was too incompetent to understand the language of the bill and what Senator Levin (D-MI) articulated on the Senate floor, or he intentionally condoned this legislation in violation of the Constitutional rights of the American people. We, the American people noticed.
Caption: “Senator Carl Levin admits that there is language in the version of NDAA that did pass, which allows for the indefinite detention of American citizens without proof, trial, judge, or jury…”
John McCain’s recent actions against Michele Bachmann are unacceptable and intolerable. His opposition to a critically important and fully justified investigation is an outrage. It is time that he and his good-old-boys step down. John McCain’s actions represent a clear threat to our national security.
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Power, Control and Money Verses Patriotism, Freedom and God Is the Choice of 2014 and 2016
- Communists and the New Black Panthers Gin Up Violence and Racial Conflict in Ferguson
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To Recent Events In Ferguson, Missouri?
- Quayle: This letter informed me that as of Jan 1 2015 all trucks will be REQUIRED to obtain a new registration. This new registration will have a total of "59 states", including Canada and Mexico.
- Rick Perry Indicted For Vetoing Tax Dollars For Office Of Dangerous Drugged And Drunk Driving DA
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Allen West: ‘Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist’
- The "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney did it" syndrome. Ain’t enough enough?
- Depression and Suicide Re-Visited in the Aftermath of the Death of Robin Williams
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: ‘There’s A Riot Goin’ On’ Edition
- Robin Williams… Humble Hero and Comic Virtuoso Dead at 63
- The GOP Has Just Picked Up Another Senate Seat
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – United States Back In Iraq To Attack ISIS
- Forum: What’s Your Prediction For The House And Senate Midterms?
- GOP Poll: Sarah Palin, Not Yet a Contender, Most Liked by GOP for 2016
- White Students no longer the Majority in US Schools and TX Principal Ousted for Suggesting Students Speak English
- ISIS Sweeps The Middle East In A Method Reminiscent of Genghis Khan
- One on One with Benjamin Netanyahu • Hannity • 8/07/14 • Full Interview
- Brother of Journolist – Secretive Leftwing Network Redux
- Welcome to the 1930s
- Obama Administration Lied About Insurance Company Bailouts
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results
- Is UNRWA complicit in war crimes?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Dog Days Edition
- Obama Pushes Wealth Redistribution In Africa
- 1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered