Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Alert: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch
- Sebelius’ Shameful Legacy
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
Tag Archives: NDAA
USA sovereignty… Once surrendered, it will never be regained. The blood of 10 generations of American soldiers will have been shed in vain. KLSouth – Immigration: Not a Single Issue: Apologists for illegal immigration have actually had the nerve to … Continue reading
UPDATE: WE have been hood winded! I hate to be the one to break it to you, because I was celebrating this morning too – and it sucked when I read it and dug deeper, but here it is. The … Continue reading
The United States government’s coming war with the American people? By Gary dRat Insane quantities of government ammo purchases point to only one purpose by Mike Adams August 14, 2012 – naturalnews.com The Government Itself Is Arming to the Teeth. … Continue reading
Updated 8.8.12: DHS and US Military Make Final Preparations Before Announcing Martial Law as the Obama administration continues to say: “Trust us on detention” and on the Hagman Report tonight they discussed America ‘s c-130’s being on bravo alert – this … Continue reading
By Douglas J. Hagmann – h/t to M J Misleading gun owners on the Arms Trade Treaty 15 July 2012: Technically, the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty is not an overt “gun grab” treaty. Apparently, that statement alone is sufficient … Continue reading
Western Journalism: In a considerable setback for a president eager to ravage the due process rights of the American people, Federal Judge Kathleen Forrest granted a preliminary injunction on Wednesday, striking down those sections of the National Defense Authorization Act … Continue reading
Are you baffled by the wording, timing and bipartisan support of recent legislation such as the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), the Expatriation Act, SOPA, PIPA and ACTA? Are you concerned over the enhancement of domestic security measures that appear … Continue reading
Another debate and another missed opportunity to ask questions on issues that will decide our future. We all know that the candidates agree or only have minor differences on health care, immigration and global warming. Superficial questions on economy and … Continue reading