Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Category Archives: Unusual
The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
The Council Has Spoken! The votes have been cast and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. “You know, when President Reagan, who was one of my idols, granted amnesty to about three million illegal immigrants … Continue reading
Posted in Elections, History, Knowledge Is Power, News, News and politics, Politics, Thoughts ..., Unusual, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, You Be the Judge Tagged Arizona, borders, collection of articles, Cruz, guns, Illegal Immigration, Immigration, Iran, Islam, Jan Brewer, McCain, news nuggets, Obamaland, opinions, Pentagon, Planned Parenthood, Reagan, Tancredo, Tennessee, Thoughts, Trump, veterans, Watcher's Council Leave a comment
Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Council Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: What Are Some Of Your … Continue reading
Posted in Fun, Humor, Unusual Tagged Forums, FUNNY, humor, Jokes, Watcher's Council Leave a comment
White House Mass Exodus (Updated)
On Friday the president finally dropped the ax on VA Secretary General Eric Shinseki, announcing that he had ‘agreed to accept Shinseki’s resignation’ after they mutually agreed that Shinseki had become a “distraction.” We all know how those kinds of … Continue reading
Posted in Alerts, Changing Winds, Media, News and politics, Politics, Unusual, You Be the Judge Tagged Carney Lied, Exodus, Jay Carney, Josh Earnest, Kathleen Sabelius, Obama administration, Obamaland, Press Secretary, Resignations, Shinseki, Sloan Gibson, VA, Veterans Affairs, White House 1 Comment
Rats Deserting a Sinking Ship in Anticipation…
Little Timmy Geithner — The Treasury Secretary who didn’t pay his taxes for a while after he was the chairman of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. He’s Yale or Harvard, one of the Ivy League schools, with all kinds … Continue reading
Hollywood catches sudden case of Islamophobia, protests Sharia… while Florida invites and Boston Defends Sharia
While a female professor at Boston University deflects and defends the sharia, via Hollywood’s snub of Brunei-owned hotels over sharia law: Will it backfire? (+video) – CSMonitor.com. Creeping Sharia: As Hollywood celebrities join protests against the imposition of sharia criminal … Continue reading
Mysterious Case Of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370
On Saturday, a Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 did something almost unheard of in modern times… it simply vanished… By Rob Miller – Joshua Pundit Flight MH 370 was en route from Kuala Lampur, Malaysia to Beijing, China with 239 passengers. … Continue reading
Posted in Knowledge Is Power, Thoughts ..., Unusual, You Be the Judge 1 Comment
Forum: If You Could Play One Character In The Movies, Whom Would It Be?
The Council Forum: Mr. Smith Goes To Washington Red 2 Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Choices, Entertainment, Fun, History, Politics, Remembering, Strength, Thoughts ..., Unusual 1 Comment
In Addition to the Super Bowl… Today Was Groundhog Day
Yellow-bellied marmots really pack on the pounds during spring and summer. Though they prefer gorging on flowering blooms, they’re not above eating grasshoppers or bird’s eggs. Why all the eating? Because the yellow-bellied marmot may hibernate for as long as … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Entertainment, Events, Fun, Holidays, Pets, Unusual 2 Comments
Alas, Brave New Babylon
By Matt Bracken - Western Rifle Shooters Association - "Freedom is not free. Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free." — Jerry Pournelle 1. THE REGAL INN MOTOR LODGE I used to be a history teacher at … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Freedom, Thoughts ..., Unusual, You Be the Judge Tagged Babylon, Books, fiction, historical fiction, interesting, Knowledge Is Power, preparedness, USSA 2 Comments
Yet Another Taxpayer Paid Luxury Vacation For The Obamas, Including a Private Jet For The First Dog… Again
JoshuaPundit– Cross-Posted at JOMP: You can’t make this stuff up. Our president and the First lady are enjoying the president’s fourth luxury vacation this year, at the ultra-pricey Martha’s Vineyard. Like many of us, the Obamas will unfortunately be downsizing … Continue reading
Posted in Economy and Money, News and politics, Pets, Religion and Faith, Unusual, You Be the Judge Tagged animals, Bo, dogs, Geoge W. Bush, golf, JOMP, Just One More Pet, Martha's Vineyard, Michelle Obama, Obama, Obamaland, pets and politics, Portuguese Water Dog, presidential pets, taxpayers, theft, Vacay, you be the judge 2 Comments