Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Category Archives: Unusual
On Friday the president finally dropped the ax on VA Secretary General Eric Shinseki, announcing that he had ‘agreed to accept Shinseki’s resignation’ after they mutually agreed that Shinseki had become a “distraction.” We all know how those kinds of … Continue reading
Little Timmy Geithner — The Treasury Secretary who didn’t pay his taxes for a while after he was the chairman of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. He’s Yale or Harvard, one of the Ivy League schools, with all kinds … Continue reading
Hollywood catches sudden case of Islamophobia, protests Sharia… while Florida invites and Boston Defends Sharia
While a female professor at Boston University deflects and defends the sharia, via Hollywood’s snub of Brunei-owned hotels over sharia law: Will it backfire? (+video) – CSMonitor.com. Creeping Sharia: As Hollywood celebrities join protests against the imposition of sharia criminal … Continue reading
On Saturday, a Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 did something almost unheard of in modern times… it simply vanished… By Rob Miller – Joshua Pundit Flight MH 370 was en route from Kuala Lampur, Malaysia to Beijing, China with 239 passengers. … Continue reading
The Council Forum: Mr. Smith Goes To Washington Red 2 Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or … Continue reading
Yellow-bellied marmots really pack on the pounds during spring and summer. Though they prefer gorging on flowering blooms, they’re not above eating grasshoppers or bird’s eggs. Why all the eating? Because the yellow-bellied marmot may hibernate for as long as … Continue reading