(hat tip to Mad Magazine and Dave Schuler of The Glittering Eye for the graphic)
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action
*Elise Ronan of Liberty’s Spirit has a fine new piece up at The Times Of Israel entitled Rethinking the Definition of Autism and Aspergers
*Dave Huber, or Hube as we like to call him of The Colossus of Rhodey has a hard hitting op-ed up at The College Fix, Hey Lefties – Look In The Mirror Regarding The UCSB Murder Spree
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor; by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, without further ado, let’s see what we have for you….
- Liberty’s Spirit – Trigger Warnings, Honest Realities and Stupid Celebrity Tricks
- The Noisy Room – War Is Peace, Citizens Are The Enemy
- The Independent Sentinel – Do You Know Who Is Really Destroying the Environment and Mankind
- Joshuapundit – ‘The Horror That Is America’ – Ransoming Bowe Bergdahl
- Simply Jews – IRS TAG BOLO-es Z Street
- The Right Planet – The Strange Case Of Bowe Bergdahl
- Ask Marion – It Does Make A Difference To Hillary Now
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Child-like comicbook creators just can’t decide
- Bookworm Room – Yet another murderously dangerous DemProg is on the loose *UPDATED*
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Jütland
- Nice Deb – Video: Obama Receives Only Tepid Applause at West Point
- The Glittering Eye – Schedules Without Milestones
- The Razor – Guess I’m a Racist Too
- VA Right! – Virginia Right! Endorses Shak Hill for US Senate! 2007 Scandal Renders Ed Gillespie Unelectable
- Truth Revolt – Feinstein: Obama Violated Law In Gitmo Deal submitted by VA Right!
- Rhymes With Right – Patrick Byrne On Economic Warfare And Transnational Organized Crime
- David Gerstman/Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – How Anxious is Obama to Make a Deal with Iran?
- The Mellow Jihadi – Gwyneth Paltrow’s military mind
- The Pirate’s Cove – Obama’s Climate Policy Thought: “Are we ready for battle?”
- Seraphic Secret – Obama’s Constant Traitors
- Stephen Hayes/ The Weekly Standard – Hillary’s Failed Benghazi Spin submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Paul Bedard/Washington Examiner – Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘America’ warns Hillary Clinton will ‘finish off’ the country submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sultan Knish – Twilight Of The Family submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Melanie Phillips/Commentary – ‘Jesus Was a Palestinian’: The Return of Christian Anti-Semitism submitted by Joshuapundit
- Capitalist Preservation – If Voting Once is Nice, Voting Twice is…? submitted by Simply Jews
- American Thinker – The Greatest Murder Machine in History submitted by The Right Planet
- Freedom Outpost – TEN Terrorists for One Traitor: The Prisoner Release You Didn’t Hear About submitted by Ask Marion
- Andrew McCarthy/The Corner – The Taliban Swap and “High Crimes and Misdemeanors” submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- I Own The World – The Smile submitted by Bookworm Room
- Josh Rogin/The Daily Beast – Bergdahl Deal Could Be First Step to Emptying Gitmo submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Washington Free Beacon – The Worst Of Jay Carney submitted by Nice Deb
- Sense Of Events – The Constitutional problems with the Bergdahl-Taliban swap submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Reason – Why Did Nicholas Kristof Believe Somaly Mam’s Lies? submitted by The Razor
- Victor Davis Hanson – The New Regressives submitted by The Watcher
- Der Spiegel – Marine Le Pen: ‘I Don’t Want this European Soviet’ submitted by The Watcher