…More Palin Derrangement Syndrome by the Left December, 13, 2010 – Please Read to the End…
This sweet moment of Bristol Palin straightening out her mom’s hair in Haiti, was captured by an AP photographer, upon her arrival, Saturday. Since Bristol’s face was obscured by her elbow, the left-wing media was able to falsely identify her as Palin’s personal hairdresser, thus labeling Palin a “primadonna” who brings her hairdresser with her on a humanitarian trip to Haiti.
This wasn’t an innocent mistake on the part of AP. The photographer knew that the woman in the picture was Palin’s daughter, yet the AP ran a caption implying otherwise. It was a media hit job. Just one of the many, Palin’s particular life circumstances would afford, if she were to run for President.
Why is Palin different from any of the other candidates, you ask?
She just is, okay? If you haven’t figured that out yet, maybe this explanation from “David Kahane”, September 2, 2008, can help you understand:
We hate you because you remind the other side of their wives, their girlfriends, their daughters, and make them want to fight for you against our sneers and our smears. We hate you because you’re smart and accomplished and didn’t make your bones on the back of Monica Lewinsky. We hate you because you’ve made us forget that our last two candidates for vice president were Joe Lieberman and John Edwards, whoever they were.
We hate you because you’re smart and beautiful and we wish we had women like you on our side.
We hate you.
Although Kahane is is actually Michael Walsh, a conservative writer who adopted the pseudonym, David Kahane to help conservatives understand the ways of the hard left, (something Walsh, a man from the left coast, who’s often does work in Hollywood, knows something about), the kind of hatred he described here and here is real, it’s scary, and it isn’t going anywhere. If anything, it’s only grown more unhinged since the Fall of 2008.
It’s true that the left will work itself into a frothy lather over whomever our nominee in 2012 turns out to be. But it will be harder for them to discredit other Republicans – it will take more effort, because in many cases some degrees of respect for the candidates will be present. With Sarah, it’s all too easy. The left is already in complete agreement in their unhinged hatred for the “Thrilla from Wasilla”. They are as sure that she’s evil and stupid, as they are that global warming is going to kill us all in fifty years if we don’t lower our living standards, and redistribute our wealth to poorer nations. It’s science. If you don’t loathe Sarah Palin, you’re anti-science, evil, and stupid, too.
Am I being a little defeatist in saying that we can’t fight such a burning hot hatred and contempt for a candidate? We could if we had a fair and objective media. But we don’t, as the AP caption, above exemplifies. Things are what they are. Conservatives need to face facts.
I’m sorry, but through no fault of her own, a Sarah Palin bid for the Presidency is a non-starter.
Comic Relief Update:
Mike Hendrix provides some yuks by channeling liberals over at Cold Fury:
The Tale of Two Women
The Real Truth About Sarah Palin!
Very interesting facts on two very different women.
Whether your a Democrat, Independent, or Republican….the second half of this email should make all of us very sick, send this on …..especially the second half…
READ TO THE VERY END! VERY ENLIGHTENING!!! AND VERY DISTURBING!!!
By Dewie Whetsell, Alaskan Fisherman
As posted in comments on Greta’s article referencing the MOVEON ad about Sarah Palin.
The last 45 of my 66 years I’ve spent in a commercial fishing town in Alaska . I understand Alaska politics but never understood national politics well until this last year. Here’s the breaking point: Neither side of the Palin controversy gets it. It’s not about persona, style, rhetoric, it’s about doing things. Even Palin supporters never mention the things that I’m about to mention here.
1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats, because as soon as Palin took the Governor’s office away from a fellow Republican and tough BAD Guy, Frank Murkowski, she tore into the Republican’s “Corrupt BAD Club” (CBC) and sent them packing. Many of them are now residing in State housing and wearing orange jump suits. The Democrats reacted by skipping around the yard, throwing confetti and singing, “na,na,na,na” (well, you know how they are). Name another governor in this country that has ever done anything similar.
2. Now with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaskan politicians to protect the huge, giant oil companies here. So she constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil profits called “ACES.” Exxon (the biggest corporation in the world) protested and Sarah told them,”don’t let the door hit you in the stern on your way out.” They stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being filthy rich. Of course, the other huge international oil companies meekly fell in line. Again, give me the name of any other governor in the country that has done anything similar.
3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor’s office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known as “pork.” She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in the “when h“`freezes-over” stack.
She let locals know that if we need something built, we’ll pay for it ourselves. Maybe she figured she could use the money she got from selling the pre-vious governor’s jet because it was extravagant. Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the governor’s cook (remarking that she could cook for her own family), giving back the State vehicle issued to her, maintaining that she already had a car, and dismissing her State provided security force (never mentioning – I imagine – that she’s packing heat herself). I’m still waiting to hear the names of those other governors.
4. Now, even with her much-ridiculed “gosh and golly” mannerism, she also managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a natural gas pipeline built which will be the biggest private construction project in the history of North America. No one else could do it although they tried. If that doesn’t impress you, then you’re trying too hard to be unimpressed while watching her do things like this while baking up a batch of brownies with her other hand.
5. For 30 years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling at a place called Point Thompson. They made excuses the entire time why they couldn’t start drilling. In truth they were holding it like an investment. No governor for 30 years could make them get started. Then, she told them she was revoking their lease and kicking them out. They protested and threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them that she knew the way to the court house. Alaska won again.
6. President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewable by 2025. We are already at 25%. I can give you more specifics about things done, as opposed to style and persona. Everybody wants to be cool, sound cool, look cool. But that’s just a cover-up. I’m still waiting to hear from liberals the names of other governors who can match what mine has done in two and a half years.
I won’t be holding my breath.
By the way, she was content to return to Alaska after the national election and go to work, but the haters wouldn’t let her. Now these adolescent screeches are obviously not scuba divers. And no one ever told them what happens when you continually jab and pester a barracuda. Without warning, it will spin around and tear your face off. Should have known better.
You have just read the truth about Sarah Palin that sends the media, along with the Democrat party, into a wild uncontrolled frenzy to discredit her. I guess they are only interested in skirt chasers, dishonesty, immoral people, liars, womanizers, murderers, and bitter ex-presidents’ wives.
So “You go, Girl.” I only wish the men in Washington had your guts, determination, honesty, and morals.
I rest my case.
NOW If you’ve read this far …. Now ,open your eyes…
First Lady Michelle Obama’s Servant List and Pay Scale:
The First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants (That’s 22 Attendants to be exact)
1. $172,200 – Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 – Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 – Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 – Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 – Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 – Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 – Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 – Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 – Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 – Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $64,000 – Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 – Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 – Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 – Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 – Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary to The First Lady)
16. $50,000 – Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special=2 0Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide to The First Lady)
17. $45,000 – Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 – Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 – Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 – Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $35,000 – Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 – Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
(This is community organizing at it’s finest.)
There has NEVER been anyone in the White House
at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady’s social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President’s own pocket.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and “First Hairstylist” Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe.
FRIENDS…..THESE SALARIES ADD UP TO SIX MILLION, THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS ($ 6,364,000) FOR THE 4 YEARS OF OFFICE???? AND WE ARE IN A RECESSION???? WELL….MOST OF US ARE. I GUESS IT’S OK TO SPEND WILDLY WHEN IT’S NOT YOUR OWN MONEY????
Note: We all know this woman is needy when it comes to all things sophisticated, manners, style, good taste, make-up, hair, clothes etc. But to spend this much money and still look needy is too much!
WOW! For that amount of money and number of assistants, I think I could look pretty good and get a lot accomplished.
Yes, Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press had to publish this because the USA media is too scared they might be considered racist.
Something to Make Your Liberal Friends Crazy (Unless they read the article above and are waking up!)