Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
- Forum: What Do You Like Most About Where You Live? What Would You Change?
- The Council Has Spoken – Watcher’s Council Results 5-13-15
Tag Archives: unions
By: Citizen Scribe From LaborUnionReport.com Please pardon me for borrowing the opening line from pastor Martin Niemöller’s condemnation of standing mute. His quote is only tangentially related… and yet… germane. Allow me to expand. On Friday, an American icon in … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton - the NoisyRoom From the genius of iOwnTheWorld. The day came last week, that I never would have dreamed would come about. Hostess (founded in 1930) went Galt and shut down laying off 18,500. Hostess had been … Continue reading
The Council has spoken: The votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. War and peace, the an issue of our time increasingly in the news, especially when it concerns the Middle … Continue reading
Team Obama to unions: Bail out our convention, will ya? And While you are at it… bus in and pay people to attend
Update: The Democrat message boards have been filled with offers of free tickets to Obama’s Thursday speech… free bus rides to the Democrat National Convention and even pay for union members to attend… Can you imagine the uproar by the … Continue reading
The recall election of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker was a critical bellwether. A Walker loss would have guaranteed more ruinous, out-of-control government spending, where unions and their vested interests dictate terms through violence, thuggery and deceit. But the Wisconsin electorate … Continue reading
The results are in… The Democrats fueled by the unions recalled Republican Scott Walker and his lieutenant governor Rebecca Kleefisch, not of wrong doing, but for doing what he/they said they would do if elected in 2010. Real Clear Politics: … Continue reading