Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: troops
Psychopaths? Swift-Boaters? or Just Honest Witnesses? You Be the Judge…
Megyn Kelly of Fox News talked to six members of PFC Bowe Bergdahl’s platoon who served with him in Afghanistan and were there in June of 2009 when he walked away: Video: • Six Soldiers Who Served with Bergdahl Speak … Continue reading
Posted in Knowledge Is Power, manipulation of the public, Military, News and politics, Politics, Progressivism, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand Tagged Bergdahl, Fox News, Honest Witnesses, manipulation, Megyn Kelly, PFC Bowe Bergdahl, platoon, Psychopaths, Swift-Boaters, troops, Wake Up, you be the judge 1 Comment
Palin to Obama… You Blew it Again, Barack Obama
Governor Palin’s latest Facebook post: Commander-in-Chief’s Definition of “Honorable Service” Includes Anti-American Actions While in Uniform; He Just Destroyed Troop Morale The Obama administration tells America this soldier served “with honor and distinction.” (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/susan-rice-bergdahl-served-honor-and-distinction_794066.html) No, Mr. President, a soldier expressing … Continue reading
Posted in Knowledge Is Power, manipulation of the public, Military, Politics, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand Tagged Bergdahl, heroes, knowledge, Lies. War, manipulation, military, Obama, Obamaland, Palin, Sarah Palin, Taliban, terrorism, terrorists, traitor, troops 3 Comments
Montel Williams Delivers Emotional Speech to Military Heroes — What Happens at the Two-Minute Mark Reveals His Character
Video: Montel Williams on Military Veterans TheBlaze: Television personality Montel Williams was overcome with emotion and became visibly choked up while delivering a speech addressing the ongoing Veterans Affairs scandal at a Memorial Day picnic in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged character, heroes, military, Montel Williams, speeches, TheBlaze, troops, VA, veterans, Veterans Affairs 1 Comment
Ronald Reagan Honors America and Our Troops Past and Present
Video: Ronald Reagan Honors America and Our Troops Past and Present Memorial Day 2014 Memorial Day and Summer Cautions and Safety Tips For Pet Owners Memorial Day Weekend Health Safety Tip Reminders Nation’s oldest Memorial Day Parade returns to Bay Ridge Military … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Freedom, History, Holidays, Leadership, Patriotism, Politics, Remembering Tagged former presidents, holidays, Memorial Day, military, remembering, Ronald Reagan Reagan, speeches, troops, veterans 6 Comments
Many veterans still wait weeks for mental health care
The Department of Veterans Affairs keeps more than a third of new mental health patients waiting longer than its goal of 14 days to begin treatment, internal data show. USAToday – Cross-Posted at THITW: Thousands of veterans seeking help for … Continue reading
Posted in Freedom, Health and wellness, Knowledge Is Power, Patriotism, You Be the Judge Tagged debt, Failure, healthcare, heroes, holidays, mental health, military, PTSD, remembering, Seniors, soldiers, Support, troops, VA, veterans, Veterans Day 1 Comment
Veterans Day Tribute
Video: Veterans Day Tribute History of Veterans Day Veteran’s Affairs: World War I – known at the time as “The Great War” – officially ended when the Treaty of Versailles was signed on June 28, 1919, in the Palace of … Continue reading
Posted in Constitution, Freedom, History, Holidays, Knowledge Is Power, Leadership, Patriotism, Remembering, Strength, Tradition Tagged Armistice, FDR, heroes, holidays, JFK, military, Reagan, remembering, tributes, troops, veterans, Veterans Day, War 3 Comments
Ellmers Fights for Military Benefits Being Denied During Shutdown
Video: Ellmers Fights for Military Benefits Being Denied During Shutdown WASHINGTON – Congresswoman Renee Ellmers (R-NC-02) released the following transcript from her speech on the House floor this morning: Military Families Deserve Benefits During Time of Grief “There is a … Continue reading
Posted in Choices, Communication, Economy and Money, Freedom, Games, Get Involved, Knowledge Is Power, manipulation of the public, News and politics, Patriotism, Politics Tagged Afghanistan, Alinsky, Benefits, blame game, C-SPAN, Ellmers, military, NC, Obamaland, patriotism, Reid, Shutdown, troops 2 Comments
Unidentified US Navy Officer Sums Up Syria
Hat tip. Zero Hedge via Bad Blue/Joshua Pundit Technorati Tags: Syria,Civil War,military,war,Middle East,Obamaland,troops,Al Qaeda,Navy
Posted in Knowledge Is Power, Photos and Pictures, Watch the Other Hand, You Be the Judge Tagged Al Qaeda, Civil War, Middle East, military, Navy, Obamaland, Syria, troops, War 1 Comment
Happy Armed Forces Day – May 18, 2013
Video: Armed Forces Day Published on May 18, 2012 by VETS FOR ROMNEY - This video is to honor all of our heroes in uniform and their families. They sacrifice so much so that we may enjoy our freedoms. "This … Continue reading
Posted in Freedom, Holidays, Patriotism, Remembering, Thoughts ... Tagged Armed Forces Day, God Bless America, God bless our troops, God Bless the USA, holidays, military, remembering, thank a vet, troops 1 Comment