Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Tag Archives: traditions
The War on Christmas verses the Spirit of Christmas Series by Marion Algier – AskMarion – 5 Hanukkah, the Jewish Festival of Lights, is celebrated for eight days and we here at AskMarion usually recognize the celebration on the first … Continue reading
God Rest Ye Merry Merchants – Christmas: An American Holiday and Tradition to Love and Preserve – WoC 2013
Christmas: An American Holiday to Love and Preserve… The War on Christmas verses the Spirit of Christmas Series by Marion Algier – AskMarion – 4 Once upon a time not all that long ago – in fact, anyone over 50 … Continue reading
New thread as the Governor wraps up the first leg of her book tour. Via Facebook: Thank you to all the folks in Arkansas who joined us this morning and to the staff at Sam’s Club. You guys inspire me! … Continue reading
Video: Sarah Palin brings Mark Levin “Good Tidings & Great Joy” Video: Good Tiding, Great Joy – Protecting The Heart Of Christmas Sarah Palin On Hannity Video: Christie & Conservatives – Sarah Palin Weighs In On Hannity Be a Mensch… … Continue reading
By “presidential proclamation” Barack Obama Declares May 1st “Loyalty Day”. (Photo by Pete Souza/The White House via Getty Images) By JG Vibes - Intellihub.com – May 1, 2013 Today is now officially “Loyalty Day”, where all of the tax slaves … Continue reading
Hanukkah begins at sunset Saturday, December 8, 2012 and ends at nightfall Sunday, December 16, 2012 The War on Christmas verses the Spirit of Christmas Series at AskMarion – 8 The Miracle(s) of Hanukkah A story is told about a … Continue reading
“Every time a bell rings… an Angel get its Wings!!” With the holidays upon us and kids home through the New Year, it’s time to talk Christmas movies. Thanks to television programming in the 1970s and 1980s, when director Frank … Continue reading