Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
- Forum: What Do You Like Most About Where You Live? What Would You Change?
- The Council Has Spoken – Watcher’s Council Results 5-13-15
- Forum: Who Will Be The 2016 Nominees? Whom Would You Like To See?
Tag Archives: Tim Pawlenty
New Hampshire Has Spoken… Romney Wins, Ron Paul 2nd, Almost a Democrat Huntsman 3rd and Tea Party Conservatives Killing Each Other and the Party?!?
Mitt Romney is the first Republican to win both Iowa and New Hampshire since 1976 and the only non-incumbent Republican to win both and with the second largest victory since Ronald Reagan. Romney Wins New Hampshire Decisively and Wowed With … Continue reading
Updated at 12:25p.m., PT on 12.25.11 2012 Iowa Straw Poll winners: Mitt Romney #1, Rick Santorum #2 and Ron Paul #3. An angry Newt Gingrich who said he is changing his approach finished 4th. Rick Perry who finished a disappointing … Continue reading
Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty announced Sunday he is ending his bid president. (AP) ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty dropped out of the race for the GOP presidential nomination on Sunday, hours after finishing a … Continue reading
Updates: Straw Poll Winner Results and More Updates below: 1st Official Casualty of Straw Poll: Pawlenty Out Who won the Republican Presidential Debate? Who won the Iowa GOP debate? That would depend on who you talk to and which poll … Continue reading
Over the last month, 2012 presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty has grabbed people’s attention with his catch, snappy, and downright epic campaign videos. But not willing to let Pawlenty run away with the viral, epic video crown is Sarah Palin. Today, … Continue reading
The GOP has a clear shot at retaking the White House in 2012, but winning will require strong support from core groups such as the National Rifle Association, Christian conservatives, and the ever-expanding tea party movement, veteran political consultant and … Continue reading