Join us on Twitter @AskMarion
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power – We Are Here To Save A Country
Palin-Cruz 2016 – http://www.palin-cruz.org/
Join the Movement
- Mysterious Case Of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370
- Examiner Editorial: Why does Nancy Pelosi fear an Obamacare inspector general?
- The Kremlin’s New Glasnost Campaign to Fool the West
- Don’t Forget About Sarah… Nor Count Her Out for 2016
- Speaker Boehner Wants to Wear Us Down on Amnesty
- Greg Gutfeld Rips The Media For Mockery of CPAC
- China to Purchase the Federal Reserve
- "America" – Dinesh D’Souza Is Back With New Controversial Film "America" – The Kelly File Exclusive
- Forum: What are Your Predictions For The 2014 Midterms?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 3.02.14 Thru 3.09.14
- Palin Wowed CPAC Crowd! Paul Won Straw Poll
- Rand Paul with Chris Wallace on Fox Sunday 03.09.14
- Formenting Revolution in the Ukraine
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – Did Obama Lie His Way To WH, Is His Election Null and Void… Plus Bolton, Carson, Palin, CPAC
- CPAC 2014 is a Wrap
- CPAC 2014 – Day 2 Speeches
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 03/07/14
- Valedictorian at Israel’s Top Medical School! How is the U.N. going to spin this?
- Governor Sarah Palin Goes On the Record with Greta 3-7-2014
- Apropos Crimea
- CPAC 2014 Begins With a Bang and Will End With a Bang
- Soros Money Linked To Controversial FCC Newsroom Study
- CPAC 2014 – Day 1 Speeches
- What If Buying Coffee Was Like Buying ObamaCare ????
- CPAC 2014
Tag Archives: Tim Pawlenty
New Hampshire Has Spoken… Romney Wins, Ron Paul 2nd, Almost a Democrat Huntsman 3rd and Tea Party Conservatives Killing Each Other and the Party?!?
Mitt Romney is the first Republican to win both Iowa and New Hampshire since 1976 and the only non-incumbent Republican to win both and with the second largest victory since Ronald Reagan. Romney Wins New Hampshire Decisively and Wowed With … Continue reading
Updated at 12:25p.m., PT on 12.25.11 2012 Iowa Straw Poll winners: Mitt Romney #1, Rick Santorum #2 and Ron Paul #3. An angry Newt Gingrich who said he is changing his approach finished 4th. Rick Perry who finished a disappointing … Continue reading
Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty announced Sunday he is ending his bid president. (AP) ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty dropped out of the race for the GOP presidential nomination on Sunday, hours after finishing a … Continue reading
Updates: Straw Poll Winner Results and More Updates below: 1st Official Casualty of Straw Poll: Pawlenty Out Who won the Republican Presidential Debate? Who won the Iowa GOP debate? That would depend on who you talk to and which poll … Continue reading
Over the last month, 2012 presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty has grabbed people’s attention with his catch, snappy, and downright epic campaign videos. But not willing to let Pawlenty run away with the viral, epic video crown is Sarah Palin. Today, … Continue reading
The GOP has a clear shot at retaking the White House in 2012, but winning will require strong support from core groups such as the National Rifle Association, Christian conservatives, and the ever-expanding tea party movement, veteran political consultant and … Continue reading