Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
- Forum: Is the Republican Party Dead? Can It Be Saved?
- Betrayal Papers Part 3: Obama’s Scandals and Assaults on Freedoms Explained
Tag Archives: Switzerland
Inconsistencies and anomalies abound when one turns an analytical eye to news of the Newtown school massacre Prof. James F. Tracy – h/t to Liana Smith Global Research: “[My staff] and I hope the people of Newtown don’t have it … Continue reading
Updated 8.8.12: DHS and US Military Make Final Preparations Before Announcing Martial Law as the Obama administration continues to say: “Trust us on detention” and on the Hagman Report tonight they discussed America ‘s c-130’s being on bravo alert – this … Continue reading
Video: Troops Ordered to Kill Americans Why Do They Want Us Disarmed? Obama’s October Surprise: Will He Use the Military To Sway the Electorate? Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America – “Warning shots will not be … Continue reading
Swiss politician Lukas Reimann went on Alex Jone’s show and said the Swiss People’s Party opposes the IMF, the World Bank, and the Bilderberg Group. Reimann plans to march to the gates of Bilderberg with Baettig and other Canton leaders. … Continue reading
UPDATED TOPICS: 6-10-2011 Bilderberg Meeting: Comet Elenin (or ELEnin Brown Dwarf Star), Solar Flares, Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Underground Cities. Coincidentally???: (Video) NASA Emails ALL Employees Today to PREPARE! June 10, 2011 – The word on alternative media is that the Brown … Continue reading
Exclusive: Live Video & Photos from Bilderberg (Continually Updated) Infowars – June 8, 2011 Breaking: Secret Bilderberg Agenda Leaked by Mole Alex Jones and Infowars.com have received inside information regarding the Bilderberg agenda now unfolding in the idyllic Swiss countryside. … Continue reading
Video: Farewell to Army? Best-armed Swiss shift opinion to abolish militia GENEVA (AP) — Swiss television forecasts defeat for a referendum to tighten the Alpine nation’s liberal firearms laws. National TV station SF predicts 57 percent of voters have rejected … Continue reading