Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: stop spending
The ObamaCare Document Stack Photo: Obamacare’s Regulations in One Giant Stack – 20,000 Pages Already
Any Question as to why we need to support the Paul Ryan Plan and Repeal or Defund ObamaCare? Senator Mitch McConnell tweeted: #ObamaCare regulations – 828 pages in one day. Overall, there are nearly 20,000 pages – with many more … Continue reading
Posted in Common Sense, Economy and Money, Get Involved, Health and wellness, Knowledge Is Power, low-informed voters, News and politics, Pets, Politics, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, You Be the Judge Tagged Affordable Care Act surprises, balance the budget, defund ObamaCare, Mitch McConnell, ObamaCare, ObamaCare regulations, ObamaCare surprises, Paul Ryan, Repeal and Replace ObamaCare, stop spending, wake-up America 6 Comments
Sinkhole… What Sinkhole??
Technorati Tags: debt,economy,sinkhole,stop spending,Obamaland,political cartoons,spending,national debt
Obama’s Last Press Conference of First Term
Today, President Obama hosted the last press conference of his first term, reflecting on the accomplishments of his first term, as he sees it, while addressing the most pressing issues of his second term. A full summary of the President’s … Continue reading
Home of the Enslaved
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton - the NoisyRoom Millions of Americans got a nasty surprise this week in their paychecks. Their pay was effectively reduced due to the taxation football being fumbled once again by our so-called esteemed leaders in DC. Many … Continue reading
Posted in Choices, Common Sense, Economy and Money, Health and wellness, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Politics, Stand Up, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, Wisdom, You Be the Judge Tagged 2nd Amendment, Cloward and Piven, Constitution, Constitutional Emergency, elitism, EO's, fees, Financial, fiscal cliff, Founding Fathers, History, inflation, liar liar, middle class, ObamaCare, Pat Buchanan, politics, Progressives, Progressives in Congress, radicalls in the White House, ruling elite, stop spending, survival, taxation, taxes, terrorism 1 Comment
Biden Spends $1 Million Annually for Weekend Trips
Tighten your belts America… just don’t expect Team Obama or Washington to do the same… Newsweek: Ronald Kessler reporting from Washington, D.C. — Last June, President Obama appointed Vice President Joe Biden to root out wasteful government spending. But behind … Continue reading
Posted in Economy and Money, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Politics, Stand Up, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, You Be the Judge Tagged Air Force Two, CIA, cut waste, FBI, national debt, Obamaland, Secret Service, stop spending, tighten your belts, Vice President Joe Biden, wasteful spending, White House 2 Comments
545 vs. 300,000,000 People…… This guy hit the nail on the head!!!
Charley Reese’s Final column! Charley Reese’s final column for the Orlando Sentinel. He has been a journalist for 49 years.He is retiring and this is HIS LAST COLUMN. Be sure to read the Tax List at … Continue reading
Posted in Economy and Money, Freedom, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Patriotism, Politics, Self-Reliance, Preparedness and Survival Tagged Congress, debt, economic meltdown, Federal Reserve, finances, national debt, news, news nuggets, politicians, stand-up America, stop spending, taxes, the Fed Leave a comment
British Paper: If White House Really Wanted to Cut Spending They’d Rein in Michelle Obama
$10 million worth of free advice. From left to right: the first lady’s mother Marian Robinson, Assistant Minister of Finance and Development Planning Gloria Somolekae, Obama, nephew Avery Robinson, daughter Sasha, niece Leslie Robinson and daughter Malia in Botswana. (BET) … Continue reading
Drunken Ben Bernanke Tells Everyone At Neighborhood Bar How Screwed U.S. Economy Really Is
Bit of a language alert… The intoxicated Federal Reserve chairman informs bar patrons of the dangers of reckless spending. SEWARD, NE — Claiming he wasn’t afraid to let everyone in attendance know about “the real mess we’re in,” Federal Reserve … Continue reading