Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Tag Archives: Sharia
The Council Has Spoken! The votes have been cast and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up. This week’s winning essay, Joshuapundit’s –The Burning Man And The Walking Dead is my look at Islamic State, the … Continue reading
Video: Sharia & No-Go Zones Threaten Free Speech Think it can’t, won’t or isn’t happening here in the U.S? Wake-up!! Islamic Tribunal Website by Bob Price27 Jan 2015 – Breitbart.com An Islamic Tribunal using Sharia law in Texas has been … Continue reading
Brigitte Gabriel and Zuhdi Jasser square off on the idea of instilling Jeffersonian Democratic ideals in he Middle East
Watch as Brigitte Gabriel and Zuhdi Jasser square off on the idea of instilling Jeffersonian Democratic ideals in he Middle East. They go from relative agreement in the first video in on the nature of the threat from the rise … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – The NoisyRoom The Blaze aired a special last week in two parts called The Project. Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here. As I have contended from the very beginning, Obama and his minions … Continue reading
While attacking Romney, Obama continues to largely ignore abuses in the Muslim world FINBARR O’REILLY/REUTERS – Women in Istanbul, Turkey NY Daily News: For the greater part of this election cycle, we’ve heard a good deal from the left about … Continue reading
Cui Prodest? – Who Stands To Gain From “The Innocence of Muslims” Film?… As As Obama and Ahmadinejad Sing from the Same Choir Book – Updated
By: Aeneas Lavinium – ICLA – Cross-Posted at the NoisyRoom Was the controversial “The Innocence of Muslims” film a false flag operation designed to undermine freedom of expression in the West? A rather interesting article on the issue of the … Continue reading
Manifesto puts Hillary chief in Saudi plot Huma Abedin worked for family institute tied to establishing Islamic America (WND) Although President Obama lavishly praised her over the weekend as an “American patriot,” a manifesto commissioned by the ruling Saudi Arabian … Continue reading