Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: Palin vs. Clinton
Sarah Palin is the perfect foil to take on Hillary Clinton
AP Photo Adriana Cohen – Boston Herald Sarah Palin says she’s seriously considering a 2016 presidential run. Why not? The GOP needs women on the ticket for many reasons, not least because it steals the Democratic Party’s thunder. They want … Continue reading
Posted in Choices, Elections, News and politics, Politics, Thoughts ..., You Be the Judge Tagged 2016 Election, Eletion 2016, Hillary, Hillary Clinton, Palin, Palin Can Win, Palin vs. Clinton, Sarah Palin 3 Comments
Palin, Cruz and Walker at Iowa Freedom Summit
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz and Scott Walker were among the most popular speakers at the 2015 Iowa Freedom Summit. Many of the potential 2016 Republican hopefuls flocked to the Iowa Freedom Summit this weekend … Continue reading
Posted in Americana, Choices, Conservatives, Elections, Events, Freedom, Get Involved, News and politics, Politics Tagged 2016 Election, Ben Carson, Christie, Conservatives, Cruz, Election 2016, GOP, Hillary, Huckabee, Iowa, Iowa Caucus, IRS, Palin, Palin vs. Clinton, Perry, Republicans, Santorum, Sarah Palin, speeches, Steve King, Trump, Walker Leave a comment
Washington Examiner: Hillary Book Sales Not Even Close to Those of Governor Palin… You Betcha!!
Palin vs. Clinton the anticipated race of the century by many! Palin-Cruz 2016: The Washington Examiner, cross posted by Drudge, featured an interesting comparison between Hillary Clinton’s book sales those of Governor Palin’s: Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton continues … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Choices, Conservatives, Elections, Freedom, Get Involved, Joy, News and politics, Politics, Progressivism, Wake Up, You Be the Judge Tagged #Palin-Cruz2016, #Palin2016, #PalinCruz2016, 2016, 2016 Election, Book Tours, Books, Carrots, choices, Clinton, Clinton vs Palin, common sense, Election 2016, elections, first female president, Get Involved, Going Rogue, GOP, Hillary, Palin, Palin Can Win, Palin in 2016, Palin vs. Clinton, politics, Race of the Century, Sarah, Sarah vs. Hillary, Saving America, Stop Hillary, Supporters, tea party, Wake Up 2 Comments
Two Women, Two Paths… The Choice (Updated)
The Election of 2016 will be the battle for America’s soul and future. The Democrats are Hell-bent on running Hillary Clinton no matter what the facts or her failures point to and although there is a long list of good possible … Continue reading
Posted in Choices, Conservatives, Get Involved, Knowledge Is Power, Politics, Progressivism, You Be the Judge Tagged 2016 Elections, Alinskyite, Capitalism, Carrot, choices, Clinton, Clinton vs Palin, conservative, Constitutionalist, educate yourself, Election 2016, elitist, first female president, GOP, GOP establishment, GOP ticket, Hillary, Hillary Clinton, ideology, kingmaker, Knowledge Is Power, Krauthammer, Matchup, Matchup of the Century, Palin, Palin vs. Clinton, Progressive, progressivism, Race of the Century, Reaganesque, RNC, Sarah, Sarah Palin, Saving America, The Choice, Thoughts, Two Women, Wild Bill 36 Comments
2016 – The Election of the First Female President of the United States?
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion Before the Electoral College Electors could even cast their votes to certify the presidential election of 2012, which many are trying to stop through recounts, investigations of suspected pre-set electronic voting machines or by … Continue reading
Posted in Common Sense, Knowledge Is Power, Politics, Thoughts ..., Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand, Wisdom, You Be the Judge Tagged 2016, 2016 Election, Election 2012, Election 2016, elections, Electoral College, first female president of the United States, Hillary, Hillary Clinton, Hillary vs. Sarah, liberal bia media, MSM, Palin, Palin Derangement Syndrome, Palin vs. Clinton, Sarah, Sarah Palin, Sarah vs. Hillary 87 Comments