Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Tag Archives: Newt Gingrich
Santorum Wins in Kansas… Romney Racks-Up Delegates in WY, Guam, Northern Marianas and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Santorum campaigns in Lenexa, KS Mar. 7 (Eric Gay/AP) Rick Santorum has won the Republican presidential caucuses in Kansas. Santorum captured an overwhelming 51 percent–although that constituted only about 15,300 people– of the vote. Mitt Romney took second with 21 … Continue reading
Is It Time for Conservatives, Moderates, Independents and the GOP to Come Together? Especially After Super Tuesday?
Charles Krauthammer says, “The long primary process has ‘Diminished’ the GOP Brand” In a recent interview: Megyn Kelly, FOX News: Charles, a lot of Republican voters have been uncomfortable watching this primary contest so far with all the barbs being … Continue reading
The CNN Arizona Debate is over and so are the GOP debates until after Super Tuesday, after about 14-additional primaries are over. As with all of the debates, there were winners and losers. Who won, who lost and what’s next? … Continue reading
BREAKING: Did Sarah Palin Just Announce She Would Accept The GOP Nomination if Drafted? By Gary P Jackson Oh man, what a day this has turned out to be. Sarah Palin has been all over Fox News today, including making … Continue reading
Photo: Real Clear Politics For many conservative Republicans, the dream outcome of the 2012 primary season is a brokered convention. Disappointed in the four remaining choices, they hope to change horses in August, at the end of the primary stream. … Continue reading
Romney Wins Florida Primary by Double Digits – Time for the GOP Mudfest to Stop!?! Plus Florida Showdown ‘Watchers Council’ Nomination Edition
The major double digit blowout in the Sunshine State’s Primary with Mitt Romney crushing Newt Gingrich 46.4% to 31.9%, with Rick Santorum taking 13.4% and Ron Paul bringing up the rear with 7% reflects a basic underlying fear that voters … Continue reading