Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Let’s Make A Deal Edition – 03.04.15
- A Speech, A Choice And A Challenge
- White House Terrorists ID Chart and Enemies…
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! 03.03.15
- Obama’s Foreign Policy – McNaughton
- Forum: What Are Your Impressions From C-PAC?
- Net Neutrality: “Young fool … Only now, at the end, do you understand.”
- Impressions From SEE-pak… CPAC 2015
- CPAC 2015 – Day 2
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 02.27.15
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
Tag Archives: Newt Gingrich
Santorum Wins in Kansas… Romney Racks-Up Delegates in WY, Guam, Northern Marianas and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Santorum campaigns in Lenexa, KS Mar. 7 (Eric Gay/AP) Rick Santorum has won the Republican presidential caucuses in Kansas. Santorum captured an overwhelming 51 percent–although that constituted only about 15,300 people– of the vote. Mitt Romney took second with 21 … Continue reading
Is It Time for Conservatives, Moderates, Independents and the GOP to Come Together? Especially After Super Tuesday?
Charles Krauthammer says, “The long primary process has ‘Diminished’ the GOP Brand” In a recent interview: Megyn Kelly, FOX News: Charles, a lot of Republican voters have been uncomfortable watching this primary contest so far with all the barbs being … Continue reading
The CNN Arizona Debate is over and so are the GOP debates until after Super Tuesday, after about 14-additional primaries are over. As with all of the debates, there were winners and losers. Who won, who lost and what’s next? … Continue reading
BREAKING: Did Sarah Palin Just Announce She Would Accept The GOP Nomination if Drafted? By Gary P Jackson Oh man, what a day this has turned out to be. Sarah Palin has been all over Fox News today, including making … Continue reading
Photo: Real Clear Politics For many conservative Republicans, the dream outcome of the 2012 primary season is a brokered convention. Disappointed in the four remaining choices, they hope to change horses in August, at the end of the primary stream. … Continue reading
Romney Wins Florida Primary by Double Digits – Time for the GOP Mudfest to Stop!?! Plus Florida Showdown ‘Watchers Council’ Nomination Edition
The major double digit blowout in the Sunshine State’s Primary with Mitt Romney crushing Newt Gingrich 46.4% to 31.9%, with Rick Santorum taking 13.4% and Ron Paul bringing up the rear with 7% reflects a basic underlying fear that voters … Continue reading