Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The Upcoming Elections in 2014 and 2016 will define the future of America
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- USA Today Reports: Ukrainian City ‘Registering’ Jews
- Alert: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch
- Sebelius’ Shameful Legacy
- Did Feds Kill Bundy Rancher Cattle, Destory Water Tanks and Run Over Tortoise Dens?
- RUSH: HuffPo Takes ObamaCare Chaos To Move The Ball Further Towards Single Payer
- Gutfeld: Big Government Is Grand, If You Don’t Feel Its Hand
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Yippee-Ki-Yay Edition
- RUSH: The Biggest Problem We Have With Voting Is Illegal Voting
- Beck Debunks Nevada Chicom Solar Plan but Reid Has Another One
- Palin to Return to Heals On, Gloves Off Rally… SHEpac
- I Went To The Bundy Ranch Protest This Week-end and Liked What I Saw
- Republican National Committee files Tax Day lawsuit seeking IRS records related to Tea Party targeting
- Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White House
- On 5th Anniversary of Tax Day Rally, Tea Party Looks To Influence Elections
- We the People… The Wind Has Shifted
- The Beat Goes On: Opposing Obama Is Racist
- A Surprise decision by the High Court. What does it mean? For starters, Fairer Elections
- Captain America and the New World Order
- Forum: Do Ethnic Or Religious Sensibilities Trump Free Speech? Should A Line Be Drawn?
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 4.06.14 Thru 4.13.14 – Standing Up Edition
- VICTORY In Nevada! Feds Have Reluctantly Backed Down!
- Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
Tag Archives: Mitt Romney 2012
The Duffel Blog (satirical): by drew on November 7, 2012 · 16 comments WASHINGTON, DC – Sources confirmed today that hundreds of thousands of military absentee ballots were delivered hours after the deadline for them to be counted, with preliminary … Continue reading
TheBlaze: Like many conservatives across the country, actress Stacey Dash was extremely hopeful that GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney would win the 2012 election. When he didn’t, losing to Obama in a landslide, she was understandably disappointed — and she … Continue reading
Hat Tip: the Noisy Room and Pseud O’Nym - Visit Pseud O’Nym’s Facebook page… Technorati Tags: Mitt Romney,America’s loss,Mitt Romney 2012,elections,Election 2012,2012 Election,Romney-Ryan,The Choice,choices,politics,America’s mistake
Benghazi Alert: How Can Americans Trust a Commander in Chief Like This… With Our Country… Our Lives… Our Children and Grandchildren? We Cannot!
Although many realized immediately that Benghazi was a terrorist attack and that the Obama administration knew about the attacks on 9/11 within hours if not beforehand, but the day after the last presidential debate of 2012, and every day since, … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit – Originally posted on Sep 03 2012 Every week on Monday morning , the Council and invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day. This week’s question: What grade would … Continue reading
Red State: It looks like President Obama is assisting in a friendly takeover of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), by Bain Capital. As you may have heard, earlier this year Obama picked Jeff Zients to lead the OMB. … Continue reading
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton – the NoisyRoom Mitt Romney’s speech in Jerusalem today was simply Reaganesque. I caught it by accident and could not tear myself away. It was like waking from a horrible 4-year long nightmare to find that the … Continue reading
Romney jokes at the expense of Brian Williams On Wednesday, Mitt Romney told Brian Williams, the NBC News anchor, that he will not announce his VP pick while he is abroad: “I can tell you I’m not gonna announce it … Continue reading