Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Winners And Losers Edition
- "The Kelly File" Filed FOIA Request Last Week Seeking Information On Hillary’s OF-109 Form – The Five
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 03.17.15
- The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Forum: How Would You Improve Race Relations In America?
- The Clintons… Bill: "I did not have sexual relations" and Hillary: " I did not have any classified material"
- Doctors Are Easily Offended…
- Sarah Palin Mocks Hillary Clinton with Awesome Photo
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03-13-15
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 03.12.15
- Hillary Insider: Email Scandal ‘Inside Job’ by Obama
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Delete To The Beat’ Edition – 3.11.15
- Lawrence Welk is Wunnerful
- Hillary Discarded 30,000 Emails, her Server will remain Private – Hillary Flashback Two Weeks Ago: I Have Two Phones
- Our Weasel of the Week Nominees – 03.10.15
- America’s Drug Story and the Rockefeller Empire
Tag Archives: military dogs
Every week on Monday morning , the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the The Council Forum, short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture, or daily living. This week’s question: If Abortion On Demand … Continue reading
JoshuaPundit – Cross-Posted at Just One More Pet – h/t to Rob Miller… and I have to agree… I like this one too! Marion~: Now I liked this one…an IDF dog sniffed out a jihadi’s arms and ammo when his … Continue reading
Thursday’s Awesome Photos From The Frontlines: The Dogs Of War – Pat Dollard Mar 21, 2013 – Jake Hammer – Cross-Posted at Just One More Pet Related: Military dogs euthanized as ‘equipment’ under cruel law Slain Marine’s service dog dies.. … Continue reading
In honor of all our Veterans I thought this little bit of history was interesting to share… Just One More Pet: SGT. STUBBY WAR DOG HERO! Meet America’s first war dog, a stray Pit Bull/Terrier mix, named Stubby. He became … Continue reading
Retired disabled military dog Rocky dies if not adopted; UPDATE: Rocky is saved! Photo: Gloria Hillard/NPR Pets for Patriots is a small charity, but we were able to mobilize 42,393 people* to save Rocky, a three-tour Iraq war canine veteran … Continue reading
Retired disabled military dog Rocky dies if not adopted — Pets For Patriots BlogPets For Patriots Blog ^ Posted on Wed Aug 17 2011 19:14:09 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time) by Pit1 SENT VIA EMAIL Subject: Retired disabled military dog Rocky … Continue reading