Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: Mike Huckabee
Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel
Video: Huckabee – Israeli Military Finds More Than Dozen Tunnels From Gaza In To Israel (6:20 Mins) Israeli Official: US calls for restraint ‘not the right message’ Breitbart: Naftalli Bennett, a Major in the IDF Reserves and a member of … Continue reading
Posted in Knowledge Is Power, Media, Military, News and politics, Politics, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand Tagged Huckabee, IDF Reserves, Israel, Israeli, Mike Huckabee 2 Comments
Actor Jon Voight Speaks Out Against the New Democratic Party and National/Global Insecurity on Huckabee
Video: Actor Jon Voight Speaks Out Against the New Democratic Party and National/Global Insecurity on Huckabee
Posted in Politics, Strength Tagged courage, Democrat party, Huckabee, Indictment, Jon Voight, Mike Huckabee, Obamaland, Obamaland crumbling, politics 1 Comment
"Eat Mor Chikin" while Rahm eats crow! – Updated
Hi Friends, I went out to support Chick-fil-A at lunchtime today. Even went a 1/2 hour early to ‘beat the crowds’. Yeah, right… the line at the store was about a 1/2 hour to 45 minute wait from what I … Continue reading
Posted in Common Sense, Freedom, News and politics, Patriotism, Religion and Faith, Stand Up, You Be the Judge Tagged Bill of Rights, Chick-fil-A, Christianity, freedom, Freedom of Relgion, Freedom of Speech, gay marriage, Judeo-Christian values, Mike Huckabee, privately owned companies, religion, traditional marriage 5 Comments
Madison Rising Interview With Mike Huckabee
Video: Madison Rising Interview With Mike Huckabee – 1 Video: Madison Rising Interview With Mike Huckabee – 2
Posted in Entertainment, Freedom, Fun, Music, Patriotism Tagged Huckabee, Madison Rising, Mike Huckabee, youth Leave a comment
All Eyes On New Hampshire… Another GOP Debate – Updated
Mitt Romney wins… Rick Santorum second… and Ron Paul third, just like in the Iowa Caucuses. After some initial feistiness, I really didn’t see any big attacks on each other that were noteworthy and with those headlines, they came out … Continue reading
Posted in Communication, Events, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Politics Tagged GOP, GOP Candidates, Jon Huntsman, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, New Hampshire, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul 1 Comment
On the Road to the White House 2012… Time for the GOP to Step Up
I watched Governor Mike Huckabee’s forum on Fox News this past weekend, as I have watched all the GOP debates so far. If you did not see it, here are a couple of good recaps by Jazz Shaw at Hot … Continue reading
Posted in Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Politics Tagged 2012 Election, Bob Beckel, Conservatives, debates, Dick Morris, Election 2012, Election Forum, GOP, GOP Candidates, GOP's Election to Lose, Joseph Farah, Libertarians, Michele Bachmann, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, states rights, WND 3 Comments
The 2012 Election is the GOP’s To Lose
Why do we allow ourselves to believe that these gals can’t win? Or that a West-Cain ticket wouldn’t fly? Some combination of those 4 is a winning ticket for the GOP in 2012 if we stop allowing the leftist mainstream … Continue reading
Posted in Freedom, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Patriotism, Politics, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand Tagged Allen West, Conservatives, Donald Trump, Election 2012, electon promises, GOP, Herman Cain, Independents, John Bolton, John Huntsman, Libertarians, Michele Bachmann, Mike Huckabee, Mitch Daniels, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Pawlenty, polls, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Sarah Palin 2 Comments
O’Leary: NRA, Evangelical Uprising Will Win in 2012
The GOP has a clear shot at retaking the White House in 2012, but winning will require strong support from core groups such as the National Rifle Association, Christian conservatives, and the ever-expanding tea party movement, veteran political consultant and … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Changing Winds, Common Sense, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Patriotism, Politics Tagged Allen West, American values, Chris Christy, Conservatives, Donald Trump, Election 2012, Evangelicals, Fred Karger, Haley Barbour, Herman Cain, Jeb Bush, John Bolton, Jon Huntsman, Michele Bachmann, Mike Huckabee, Mitch Daniels, Newt Gingrich, NRA, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, Sarah Palin, tea party, Tim Pawlenty 2 Comments