Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
Join 1,849 other subscribers
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Pieces In Our Time Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 7-28-15
- Forum: Will The Iran Deal Pass Congress?
- GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Ted Cruz – A Matter of Honor–> Stop the Lying Mitch McConnell from Reviving a Government Agency Update
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- Dhimmitude: Empire State Building Towers Illuminated in Green for Eid
- Rupert Murdoch Wants to Stop Donald Trump, But First He’s Got to Rein In Roger Ailes
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! 7-23-15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Nothing To Do With Islam’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Carson wins D.C. GOP straw poll
- Trump, Truth and the McCain Factor
- Forum: What Was Your Reaction To The Chattanooga Attack?
- Obama’s Diversity Police State and Government Mandated Racism
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – They Want To Kill Us, They Determine To kill Us They’re Here
- Huffington Post Announces No Political Coverage of Donald Trump – After All They Know Better than You…
- The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results
- When judges corrode the law
- Our Weasel Of The Week! – 07-16-15
- Oncology nurse quits after discovering nutrition heals Cancer
- Listen Live – Will US Catholics Knowingly Abort America?
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – Famous Last Words Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 07.14.15
- Obama Has Planted The Seed Of War World 3 – Iran Nuclear Deal
- Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
Tag Archives: memory lane
Calling All Grandparents… Where Are You?
Calling grandparents… great grandparents… and mature family and community leaders to get-involved. Where are you? What are you leaving behind? The Greatest Generation and now the Babyboomers are probably the most removed groups of grandparents in history. We, America, are … Continue reading
Posted in Alerts, Americana, Books, Choices, Common Sense, Computers and Internet, Dumbing Down of America, Elections, Entertainment, Family and Friends, Freedom, Get Involved, History, Holidays, Knowledge Is Power, Leadership, Patriotism, Politics, Religion and Faith, Remembering, Solutions, Strength, Wake Up Tagged anarchy, baby-boomers, Big Brother, Caliphate, children, choices, Choices. Internet, dumbing down of America, Elders, family, Gatekeepers, Get Involved, grandparents, great speeches, Greatest Generation, History, home-schooling, indoctrination, journolists, manipulation, Marxists, memory lane, Palin, Patriotic Camp, presidential libraries, progressivism, radicals, Reagan, religion, Ronald Reagan, Saving America, Seniors, speeches, tradition 19 Comments
Some Interesting Photos of 2011…
2011 in Review <—More Photos Here https://askmarion.wordpress.com/2012/01/01/2011-in-review/ (AFP PHOTO/HO/QATAR OPEN/JULIEN CROSNER) A handout picture released by Qatar Open shows world number one Spanish Rafael Nadal (L) and Swiss tennis icon Roger Federer (R) playing an exhibition game on a floating … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Holidays, Photos and Pictures Tagged 2011, Happy New Year, memories. remembering, memory lane, New Year's resolutions, photos Leave a comment
2011 in Review
When looking back and having to decide what were the biggest events or most memorable moments or people of 2011… it is tough, which matches the year itself… overall a tough year for the United States, for the World, and … Continue reading
A Groetzmeier Christmas The 1950’s and early 1960’s were simpler times allowing holidays, family traditions and church to take their full and proper place in the hearts and minds of children, leaving fond and enduring memories for a lifetime. Although … Continue reading
Merry Christmas From Hollywood – Holiday Movie Classics
“Every time a bell rings… an Angel get its Wings!!” With the holidays upon us and kids home through the New Year, it’s time to talk Christmas movies. Thanks to television programming in the 1970s and 1980s, when director Frank … Continue reading
America’s First Jet Flight, October 1942
Stew, When Col. George McCall retired Air Force (he will be 92 next month), he sent me this as we had talked about aviation & my air control days, in this piece of history, `Jet age they had mobile air … Continue reading
Posted in Fun, Knowledge Is Power, Success, Tradition Tagged Americana, aviation, History, interesting, memory lane, remembering Leave a comment
More Fruit, Fewer Fries: Michelle Obama Might Have Taken the ‘Happy’ Out of McDonald’s Happy Meals
A child could once feel excitement over hearing a parent utter those beautiful words: “honey, we‘re going to McDonald’s for a Happy Meal.” But those carefree days are over and that sense of childhood wonderment and abandon is about to … Continue reading
Posted in Changing Winds, Common Sense, Economy and Money, Family and Friends, Food and drink, Fun and Happiness, Health and wellness, Joy, Knowledge Is Power, News and politics, Wake Up, Watch the Other Hand Tagged Big Brother, Bill of Rights, childhood obesity, comfort food, control, food, Happy Meals, healthy eating, individual rights, Individualism, McDonald's, memory lane, obesity, parental rights, parenting 4 Comments
Memory Lane: The San Fernando Valley
Video: San Fernando Valley Video: San Fernando Valley Tribute “Van Nuys Blvd.” 1970’s 80’s Related: Looking Back at the Class of 1970 – Reunion Fun Facebook for Fiftysomethings
Posted in Family and Friends, Fun, Fun and Happiness Tagged California, cruising, memories, memory lane, reunions, San Fernando Valley, Van Nuys Blvd 1 Comment