Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Todd Palin Dedicates His 2015 Iron Dog Run to Chris Kyle
- CPAC 2015
- Rev Franklin Graham "Washington Has Been Infiltrated By Muslims Who Are Advising The White House"
- Our Weasel Of The Week!! – 2.26.15
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Getting Ahead Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!
- Forum: Should Racially Gerrymandered Districts be Eliminated By Law?
- The Council Has Spoken! The Watcher’s Council Results – 02.20.15
- 13 Family Blood Lines of Secret Society and the Power Elite
- Our Weasel Of The Week – 02.19.15
- Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘All ISIS Needs Is Jobs’ Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees
- Palinmania and Why She Can Win
- His Gal Val
- It Is Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras… Karnivale, Fasching, Carnival, Karneval
- "Irrelevant" Sarah Palin Steals the Headlines at SNL’s 40th Anniversary Bash
- Why the FCC’s Internet Takeover will Hurt Innovation and Consumers
- Here Comes The Muslim Brotherhood
- Happy President’s Day… Or Maybe Not?!?
- Forum: What Do You Like Most About Where You Live? What Would You Change?
- The Council Has Spoken – Watcher’s Council Results 5-13-15
- Forum: Who Will Be The 2016 Nominees? Whom Would You Like To See?
- Washington Times’ Bombshell Tapes Confirm Citizen Commission’s Findings on Benghazi
- The Council Has Spoken!! Watcher’s Council Results – 01.30.15
Tag Archives: Manchurian Candidate
Homeland Security Unmosqued Atlas Shurgs: Obama appointee, Homeland Security Advisory Council member and Muslim Brotherhood supporter Mohamed Elibiary is a Muslim Brotherhood zealot actively promoting the Islamic supremacist agenda. He used his new federal security clearance to access a sensitive … Continue reading
Watcher’s Council Nominations – Post Second Presidential Debate Edition – Was Obama Wearing an Ear Piece?
Did Obama Use an Earpiece for Cues at Debate? KEEP LISTENING TO/WATCHING THE DEBATE YOU CAN SEE IT SO CLEAR THAT OBAMA PAUSES TO LISTEN FOR EARPIECE NEXT SENTENCE TO SAY. OBAMA CANNOT SPEAK FOR HIMSELF. HE HAS GONE ON … Continue reading
WND: This is the second of a series of articles WND has developed from months of confidential in-person interviews with members of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago who have known Barack and Michelle Obama on a personal basis … Continue reading
He’s worn it on his wedding-ring finger since before he met Michelle Barack Obama’s gold band WND: NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger … Continue reading
Bombshell Obama Vetting: 1979 Newspaper Article By Valerie Jarrett Father-In-Law Reveals Start Of Arab Purchase Of U.S. Presidency
Bombshell Obama Vetting: 1979 Newspaper Article By Valerie Jarrett Father-In-Law Reveals Start Of Arab Purchase Of U.S. Presidency PatDollard.com: Why would Muslim oil billionaires finance and develop controlling relationships with black college students? Well, like anyone else, they would do … Continue reading
Photo of the Year? – Real, Not Photo-shopped, Picture From Reuters Encapsulates Entire Phenomenon of Obama
Real? Check. Spectacular? h/t to Breitbart/Big Government and Ace “I am new enough on the national political scene that I serve as a blank screen on which people of vastly different political stripes project their own views.” – Barack H. … Continue reading