Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! 6.30.15
- Forum: Is it Time To Replace The GOP? Would You Support A New Party?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06.26.15
- Weasel Of The Week – 06.25.15
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – False Flag Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees! – 06.23.15
- Rafael’s Story – Ted Cruz’s Father’s Day Tribute
- Forum: What Are Some Of Your Favorite Jokes?
- Russia – The Horseman of War
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council – 06.19.15
- Trump… The Wild Card to Beat?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Blaxploitation Issue
- Please Join Us in A Much Needed Prayer
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!! – 06-16-15
- Forum: What Is Your Reaction To The Defeat of ObamaTrade?
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper
- Obama’s Marxist Social and Demographic Engineering of America
- ObamaTrade Dies In The House!!
- Flag Day 2015
- Hillary House Party Day – She Finally Speaks
- Carly Out With Hillary Attack Ad
- Dubai-based Gulftainer and Its Terrorist Ties
- Bilderberg 2015 – Part II
- Obama Trade Agenda Now Hangs in the Balance…
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results – 06-12-15
Tag Archives: Love
By Marion Algier I see children as kites. You spend a lifetime trying to get them off the ground. You run with them until you’re both breathless ……… they crash …….. you add a longer tail. You patch and comfort, … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – Ask Marion Valentine’s Day moves our focus even more onto the subject of love than usual. And this year’s long Valentine’s weekend coupled with President’s Day created some great options for those looking to celebrate and … Continue reading
By Marion Algier – Adapted from WoC Series 2011 and 2012 – Cross-Posted at Just One More Pet – The War on Christmas verses the Spirit of Christmas Series at AskMarion – 12 The holidays are a popular time to … Continue reading
Reposted by request… Originally posted in 2012 for my Dad’s 100th. Today, December 8th 2013, would have been my dad’s 101st birthday, were he still alive. And he is still alive in my heart and mind. I think of him … Continue reading
Just One More Pet (JOMP) – Cross-Posted at True Health Is True Wealth (THITW): The following foods are not safe for dogs, cats, potbellied pigs, or guinea pigs. Never give the following foods or beverages to your pets: *Alcohol of … Continue reading
Books, Knowledge, History, Memories… How Erasing Them Changes Cultures, Countries, The World – Updated
Marion Algier – AskMarion A little while back, I wrote about how our children and future generations can’t miss or value what they don’t know, what they don’t understand and what they never even learned or heard about. This is … Continue reading
By Gary P Jackson Man time really flies! We still remember Sarah Palin’s youngest son, Trig, in diapers, and now he’s starting school! Governor Palin posted a couple of photos today of Trig with his proud father Todd, as they … Continue reading