Make a Difference – Help Save The World From Brian Williams Style Journalism
Get Involved… Voting is a Must, But Not Enough!
The 2014 Mid-Terms were a sign that Americans are ready for a change and 2016 will define the future of America. So get involved! No more recycles... No more Clintons or Bushs! It is time for some new blood in Washington, D.C.
Reaganesque Sarah Palin is the Key for the GOP in 2016 to both beat Hillary and nullify the Dems' 'carrot' of electing the first female U.S. President!
Run Sarah Run... America Needs You!!
- Follow askmarion on WordPress.com
Palin Power 2014 – We Are Here To Save A Country
Run Sarah Run –> Join the Palin-Cruz 2016 Movement
Real Change… Checkout:
- Earth Day 2015 – 45th Anniversary… Looking Back
- Sarah Palin: Debunking the Myths of a Convention of States
- Forum: Should Federal Laws On Marijuana Be Changed?
- The Council Has Spoken – Our Watcher’s Council Results
- ISIS In Mexico, Means ISIS Is Here In The United States
- Our Weasel Of The Week!!
- Why The Gun Is Civilization
- Our Watcher’s Council Nominations – ‘Ready For Hillery’ Edition
- GOP Has Great Hopefuls… Needs Strategy
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Are Negotiations With Iran Worth Continuing? Why or Why Not?
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: Bake And Submit Or Else Edition
- Our Weasel Of The Week Nominees!!
- Forum: Is Religious Freedom Seriously Threatened In America?
- The Council Has Spoken – April 3rd Results.
- Forum: What’s Your Take on The Bowe Bergdahl Situation? What Will The Outcome Be?
- Robert H. Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder Has Died
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – Temper Tantrum Edition
- Our Weasel of The Week Nominees
- Forum: Is America In Decline? Why Or Why Not?
- Ted Cruz to be first to announce 2016 bid
- Obama and Kerry Seek to Finalize an Iranian Nuclear Deal as Nuclear Conflict Draws Near
- The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results 03.20.15
- Our Weasel of the Week!! 03.19.15
- Iran & Hezbollah Off Terror List – On The Record
- Nevada Law Would Make ‘Pot for Pets’ Legal
Tag Archives: Judge Andrew Napolitano
By Marion Algier – AskMarion Video: Texas Is Leading the Way to Stop President Obama’s Illegal Amnesty Greg Abbott, Ted Cruz Discuss Immigration Ruling Seated, from left, U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton … Continue reading
Marion Algier – AskMarion – h/t to MJ Judge Nap on Fox and Friends: Does Obama have legal authority to change the lost insurance policies? Does president have authority to extend enrollment/ mandates? Can he delay the mandate? No. Will … Continue reading
Judge Andrew Napolitano: Rand Paul Can Lead Us To An Era Of Prosperity, Happiness & Small Government
Video: Judge Andrew Napolitano: Rand Paul Can Lead Us To An Era Of Prosperity, Happiness & Small Government Technorati Tags: Judge Andrew Napolitano,Rand Paul,Prosperity,Freedom,Small Government,Tea Party,Beck,Glenn Beck,Libertarians,Libertarianism
Inconsistencies and anomalies abound when one turns an analytical eye to news of the Newtown school massacre Prof. James F. Tracy – h/t to Liana Smith Global Research: “[My staff] and I hope the people of Newtown don’t have it … Continue reading
Fast and Furious is NOT the only reason to put the corrupt Eric Holder in an Orange jumpsuit… Video: Holder on Elian Gonzalez TownHall: Back on April 23rd, 2000 Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano had a few questions for (then … Continue reading
Is Obama Admin Fabricating Iranian Assassination Plot To Distract From Fast & Furious Investigation? Or to Add General Chaos?
Video: Is Obama Admin Fabricating Iranian Assassination Plot To Distract From Fast & Furious Investigation? Initial Reactions in Iran to Report on Foiling of Iranian Terror Operation in Washington Yesterday the DOJ’s Eric Holder took credit for foiling an Iranian … Continue reading
As we near the Iowa Straw Poll and another GOP debate after the somewhat disappointing announcements (for many) of the first 9 members of the Super Congress Committee by Reid (whose 3 nominees equal 83-yrs in Congress), McConnell, and Boehner.. … Continue reading